gsferrari

Registered
Here are some of the hop-ups I am getting for my Hayabusa:-
<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>* Scorpio i500 - ORDERED
* Throttle-Meister - put on hold
* Frame-Sliders - ORDERED
* Tank Bra - pending
* GPS - put on hold</span>
I know where to buy the Alarm but I need help for the rest of the items.

The bike is a 2004 LE Hayabusa in "RED" color. Please help me select aesthetically pleasing Frame-Slider and Tank Bra. Links to both items will be very helpful.

For the GPS - please recommend a good reliable unit with the suitable motorcycle mount. Links will be useful.

Throttle-Meister - please give me the link to the best solution for the Hayabusa. Thanks again!

Thanks in advance for your help. I just want to do this smoothly and efficiently by drawing from the experienced members on this board.

If pictures will help in the parts selection - here ya go!

Last edited by a moderator:
tank bra Suzuki dealership they can order you one Pic attached GPS Garmin website or something like Best Buy or Circuit City. bike parts be sure and check out the board sponsors,

bikerearcrop.jpg

Stem stand - there is a raffle going on for them right now...

I can get you a tank bra new for much cheaper than Suzuki. Hit me up for prices on the sliders and bra.

No GPS on the busa for me. Getting lost on the bike is the most fun . You find lots of roads and sights you might not otherwise find. Just my $.02

HID light was one of the best mod I've done, 5000K. Super bright at night and day. Street signs seem to stand out more too.
The Red nice but the 05 LE is the fastest, less friction from sunlight:D

Ok HID lights will be done in July. I cant afford too much stuff in one go
sad.gif

Now - I am desperate for CHROME FRAME-SLIDER and PUIG DB screen.

Where to buy the frame-slider and screen? Will chrome look nice on the red busa or will a more laid-back Matte black do the trick?

I need to buy these items ASAP...please help. Especially the sliders. The bike stays in the garage until sliders arrive
sad.gif

EDIT: Ordered the Vortex Red frame-slider fot the Hayabusa

<!--EDIT|gsferrari
Reason for Edit: None given...|1149212565 -->

sad.gif

Try the board member StreetnTrack for the Puig Windscreen... I ordered one for myself recently (can't wait till it arrives
cool.gif
)

Thanks...looking up SnT right away.

I am not able to tuck behind the stock screen - knocks against the helmet...yeah I am a tall dood.

Tank bra - I want something simple and soft that will not ruin the paint underneath. Any ideas on where to look? I will also do my part by searching. Black color is just fine.

Wow..thats the VERY site I am looking at now
smile.gif
Stunning resource eh?

Chase Cam etc. very cool and may provide useful evidence should I become a victim of a cager attack...hmmm

Back