I'm Back!

flyboy

Registered
Hello to every one. I've been gone for a while taking care of some personal family medical problems and have not had the chance to spend time on the board like I used to. Anyway due to the problems mention above I must sell my bike. I hate to have to sell it, but have no choice. So if anyone here is interested please PM me. Here are a couple of pics of the bike. It has PM Chrome wheels, Wave Rotors, Two Brothers Exhaust, Throttle Meister Cruise Control, Sliders, Gel Seat, Chrome Grab Bar, TRE and Tank Bra. I will include the Helmet and bike stands. I also have the stock mufflers, stock seat and extra grab bar along with a new stator cover that I was going to get chromed. Asking $8900

DSCF1845.JPG

Welcome back, I've always been a fan of your bike, more importantly though, is all well with your family now? I dont see this bike hanging around long at this price either. I'm sorry man,I hope things get better. NJ.

Hope all is well.

That is a sweet looking bike-- I'm sure you'll be back on the horse before long...

Welcome back. Hope all is good with family. Sorry to hear the bike is being sold, shouldn't be long with what you are asking.

Sorry about you seeling your Busa, but I pray & hope that everything works out for your family.

Sorry to hear about your family and that you're having to sell this beauty. Hope all goes well for you.

Aw man that sucks, you have the sweetest purp & black. Keep the banner though LOL. Let me know when/if you get another and I'll hook up another one for ya.

Sorry to hear that you are having family issues and that you have to sell that beautiful bike. Family is important and I'm glad you have your priorities in line. There will be another time in your life for this fun! Purple and Black is the best!!!!! It's just like mine and I know you will miss it!!! Hang in there! We'll be here when you get back!!!

damnit...that friggin blows, bud.
sad.gif

Sorry to hear about this...is the familia at least stable now? Dang....

Someone's gonna get a heckuva deal on that bike....

Best to your family & I Luv that bike! Wish it was available a few months ago...

Good luck.

Damn bro', was wondering what happened to ya! Sorry to hear about the medical problems, but hope things are getting better now. Your bike was always one of the best on the board and I hope whoever buys it will take the same care that you took with it.

Back