powercommander?

flippnswitchez

Registered
i know this has more than likely been posted, but i am deployed overseas and my computer viewing is limited. I see ecu flashes and power commanders. I know nothing about ecu flashes or the power commander. which is worth doing and why? Thanks for you all help. I am trying try to decide what do so I can have my buddy do it for me before i return home.

Hard choice. Flashing is less wiring. You have the guys with the key to get into the ECU, that is one way. The other way is to layer a blanket over the bed with a PC.
Flash, you can change the sheets. Pee See is bring your own booze.

If I could put my ECU back to stock, I'd flash on the fly. If I cannot, then the alternative is both worlds being to leave the ECU stock and run a fuel trim over the stock sheets. Piss on that say is how I play. But that is just me and don't forget to...

---------
DUCK! Come home safe. Know why you are doing what you are doing or fighting for are some sick ones breathing among us:

Take as many out as you can... Need company? :whistle:
World Net Daily Player

power commmander was a cake to install.. maps are available from members or internet or even dynojet. easyest way to go in my opinion

Back