What mods can i attempt next

BUSA3969

Registered
Im a new member and just looking for some advise. I bought my 2011 busa in october and have done a few mods to it but nothing major. Had a full exhaust r-77 yosh put on with a power commander 5, with a Bazzaz Z-bomb. I notice a really nice increase in all around power from top to bottom. Was thinking of having the ecu flashed and getting the bike put on a Dyno. Anymore sugguestions would be appreciated.

Flash to remove restrictions and dyno tune definately.
Next, ebc extreme pro HH pads and ss lines. The stock brakes aren't great, but those pads make a big improvement and the lines really improve brake feel.
Have the sag set on the suspension, you'll have a much better riding and handling bike. They usually ride awful from the factory.
Different grips and levers can improve comfort, but it's a personal choice, like seats and bars. Anything to make the bike fit YOU better, if there's any part you would like to improve there.
Adjustable rearsets are nice if you like curves(extra ground clearance).
If you just want to spend money, then make it look like you want. If you want it to perform and handle better, then consider the above.:thumbsup:

Flash to remove restrictions and dyno tune definately.
Next, ebc extreme pro HH pads and ss lines. The stock brakes aren't great, but those pads make a big improvement and the lines really improve brake feel.
Have the sag set on the suspension, you'll have a much better riding and handling bike. They usually ride awful from the factory.
Different grips and levers can improve comfort, but it's a personal choice, like seats and bars. Anything to make the bike fit YOU better, if there's any part you would like to improve there.
Adjustable rearsets are nice if you like curves(extra ground clearance).
If you just want to spend money, then make it look like you want. If you want it to perform and handle better, then consider the above.:thumbsup:

What he said:laugh::thumbsup::thumbsup:

:welcome: to the .org !!!
Now we need to see pics:rulez::worthless:

Yeah +1 on the laundry list given earlier, with the addition of Speed Bleeders of you are going to do your own brakes.
Also, if u are going to get the ECU flashed, (ECU Editor), pull off the PC, and Bazzaz....you don't need 'em. Sell, and buy some more goodies, l.
Shawn

Do you have a good helmet, gloves, boots and some sort of Kevlar jeans, leathers or jacket?
Proper gear is a must if you ask me.

Back