Power commander v(5?)

How much did that setup cost you...?

The basic Bazzaz is $300 and the AFM mapper is $275. You are talking $600 for the full Bazzaz setup shipped to your door... :thumbsup:

How much did that setup cost you...?

The basic Bazzaz is $300 and the AFM mapper is $275. You are talking $600 for the full Bazzaz setup shipped to your door... :thumbsup:

Got-Busa, whould you mind sharing where you found the bazzaz for 300.00(i'd like to "keep it in the family", if there's a site sponser that will come close to that)? The cheapest i've seen is 399.00. Thanks in advance :beerchug:

What about on the 08 Busa as far as using the pc since it says 09 only if it would work i think i would buy it over the bazzaz just becuase of the price and since i would only be using it for street use. I looked up at the dealer the ecu number for the 08 and the 09 and they are the same part. So whats the difference here and why wont it work? thanks.

What people are saying is that the PCV will work for 08 bikes same as it does for 09. I have read this several times on forums. The Dynojet folks want to sell off as many PCIII as possible before they announce that the PCV will work for 08s. If they tell us that now, nobody is going to buy a PCIII for 20 bucks cheaper than the PCV. If you go with PC, you have the equipment tuners are accustomed to using. I'd get the PCV if you are choosing a PC product. Like Wideout mentioned, it's only a few more bucks. If you don't make much use of the increased capabileties, it is at least smaller. If you ever want a second one under there, it should be easier to fit.

Mythos

Last edited:
Finally installed mine yesterday. It was raining, so I didn't get a chance to wind it up but will take it out today after work. It seemed to be running very smooth on my way home.

Thanks for the info Mythos. Thats what i was thinking as far as tunning goes everyone knows the pc but not that many are familar with the bazzaz I was just holding off till I was sure that the pcv would work on the 08

Thank you, MAN what the hell is dyno-jet thinking releasing a new PC that wont do the same things as bazazz(control both sets of injectors)? :banghead:

There is no reason for controlling the upper 4 injectors. They are already pretty much maxed out on a stock bike ( 80 % duty cycle. OK you can go to 90% but thats stretching it ).

The lower 4 however are at around 20% at WOT and if you add 250% to it you get 70% Duty cycle. More than enough for most app.

And you can always up the pressure ( as I ALWAYS does on big engines ).

There is no reason for controlling the upper 4 injectors. They are already pretty much maxed out on a stock bike ( 80 % duty cycle. OK you can go to 90% but thats stretching it ).

The lower 4 however are at around 20% at WOT and if you add 250% to it you get 70% Duty cycle. More than enough for most app.

And you can always up the pressure ( as I ALWAYS does on big engines ).

Ok, But when spraying N2O, what do you do when the secondary injectors fire(@ 7500rpms) and it cuts the primarys in half? The power commandor does not see this and make the necessary adjustments, therefore the motor will start to go lean.......then :bomb:

Back