Power Commander PCIIIR

dannyhirji

Registered
Anyone selling one or know where I can get one?
Are the prices standardized? or can I get a deal out there somewhere?
Basically I'm looking for a PCIIIR for my '02
Thanks in advance for your help
Danny

There is a web site that is selling them for $319.00 not sure what shipping is. I will have to look for I will get back to you when I find it.

Or for about $130 more, do it right with the Yosh EMS.

http://www.indysuperbikes.com/ .... under accessories.

thumbs-up.gif

How different is it from the Yosh? Does it have multi-mapping capabilities and the other accessories that the Yosh has?

I don't have much choice if I wanted one, though, having a 99. I sold the PCII with my exhaust last year to help pay for paint and repairs. I was eventually going to get a Yosh, cams and keep it a 'stock' sleeper.
rock.gif

I talked to Dennis a while back about it, said I could do 180 or 190 (I forget) and 110+ torque keeping the stock cans (I like it quiet, anyway).

Eeeny-ways. Priorities. Priorities. :p
drooling3.gif

You can hunt around on the net for a good price. I've seen them for $325. I'm sure they can be had cheaper.

Make sure you get one that has the 9 volt power converter included with it . All it is is 2 serial connectors soldered and taped together with a 9 volt battery terminal hanging out of it. you will need that though, if you want to program the PC3r off the bike or when the bike is not running. You'll really need it if you want to calibrate your throttle. The older one's didn't include it and they'll try to get you to pay ten bucks for it (unless you talk very very nice to them).

I did find the PC guys to be nice to deal with. I am very happy with mine.

the only Yoshi accessory I would want would be the clutchless shifter, and it IS NOT available for the Busa. The PC3r is also a lot cheaper and it is VERY easy to use.

Johncal

How different is it from the Yosh? Does it have multi-mapping capabilities and the other accessories that the Yosh has?

I don't have much choice if I wanted one, though, having a 99. I sold the PCII with my exhaust last year to help pay for paint and repairs. I was eventually going to get a Yosh, cams and keep it a 'stock' sleeper.
rock.gif

I talked to Dennis a while back about it, said I could do 180 or 190 (I forget) and 110+ torque keeping the stock cans (I like it quiet, anyway).

Eeeny-ways. Priorities. Priorities. :p
drooling3.gif
price those acc.:9:
Ouch!!!!
so if you don't need it the PC3R will do fine but if you need a PC2 I say screw Dynojet (they don't want to make one) and get an EMS

Back