POWER COMMANDER ?

BLU88

Registered
I HAVE A 2002 BUSA, TRYING TO DECIDE ON A PIPE AND A POWER COMMANDER.  FROM EVERYTHING THAT I HAVE READ IT SAYS THAT THE PCIIIR IS FOR THE 2002. I WENT TO A PERFORMANCE SHOP AND HE HAS TRYING TO SELL ME A PCII FOR MY 2002 BUSA HE SAID THAT DYNOJET WAS HAVING A LOT OF PROBLEMS WITH THE PCIIIR. I AM ALSO WANTING TO GET A BROCK DAVIDSON HINDLE G3, AS WELL AND OF COURSE HE WAS SAYING THAT THE YOSH IS BETTER . CAN ANYBODY HELP WITH THE PCII VS. PCIIIR DEBATE OF WHICH ONE IS BETTER FOR A 2002 MODEL AND ON THERE OPINION ABOUT THE  BGE G3 HINDLE VS. YOSH TRS ...THANX ALL IN ADVANCE. "THE TITLE SHOULD BE PCII VS. PCIIIR"

<!--EDIT|BLU88
Reason for Edit: None given...|1073676124 -->

pc2 arbhe for 99-01
you need a pc3r and I would not do business with the dealer anymore
I have them instock
320.00tyd

<!--EDIT|Johnnycheese
Reason for Edit: None given...|1073676055 -->

CHEESE WHY WOULD HE TELL ME THAT A PCII WOULD BE BETTER, THE ONLY REASON THAT HE BASICALLY WAS SAYN WAS THAT THE PCII WAS EASIER FOR HIM TO WORK ON VS. THE PCIIIR.

I WENT THERE BECAUSE A BUDDY OF MINE GETS HIS BIKE SERVICE THERE. AND ALSO HE HAS A 2000 BUSA THAT IS HIGHLY MODIFIED, WITH A BIGBORE KIT AND PORTED ETC.ETC.

Yo blu, Your bike uses a PcIIIr or can use the PcIIIusb, I would use the 3r over the Usb. w/ the 3r you can set ignition and fuel curves, usb is just fuel. I have a 03' w/ a 3r and never had a problem. Their probably pushin the pcII because thats all they have in stock. Definitly go w/ the 3r its proven to work well.

As far as pipes go, Brocks are the shiznit, yosh just dosent compare. I have a Akro evolution Ti and Im thinking of going w/ a BDE genIII .

I would stay away from your performance shop, seems like he thinks what he has in stock is whats best for your bike.
rock.gif

CHEES ONE MORE QUESTION.. A LOCAL BIKE SHOP HERE SAYS THAT THEY GO INTO THE ECU AND REMAP IT WITH OUT A PCIIR...?

CHEESE I MEANT PCIIIR ...TYPO...THEY SAY THEY HAVE SOME TYPE OF COMPUTER TO REMAPP YOUR FACTORY SYSTEM...?

Suzuki sells a rather high dollor device that can remap the stock system, yes, but it cannot do what the PCIIIR can do. Get one from Cheese and do not waste your time with an ignorant and/or untruthful shop.

dont worry i wont be goin back to the shop ... he was high in his price for the yosh carbon trs...
sad.gif

Back