Power Commander LCD

heavyjeffd

Registered
Just curious if anyone is running the Power Commander LCD with the PCIIIr and what your thoughts are.

Thanks.
smile.gif

dont have any pics right now, just used some velcro and mounted it on top or the triple tree, actually works out well there, perfect angle when yur riding and doesnt interfere with anything, i would like to see pics if anyone has it mounted differently

I'm using mine with at PCIII usb. I used a techmount stem mount. I love it. I'm going to use it to log runs so I can blame the crappy times on the bike and not me, wink....wink....
beerchug.gif

Guys Help me out here. I thought the LCD unit connected to the unit by USB. I also thought only the PCIIIusb had an USB interface.

According to the Power Commander website you can use it with the PCIIIr. The USB interface was just for programming/setup, it has it's own interface (I think) to connect it to the PCIIIr.

Any closer pics of the stem mount? It looks really nice, I'd love to see some detail.

Thanks.
smile.gif

According to the Power Commander website you can use it with the PCIIIr. The USB interface was just for programming/setup, it has it's own interface (I think) to connect it to the PCIIIr.

Any closer pics of the stem mount? It looks really nice, I'd love to see some detail.

Thanks.
smile.gif
I would call their tech support before I banked on it. For instance one of the functions allows you to swap maps. You would need to communicate to the Power commander on a data busa to do that.

I could be wrong.... that is the reason I'm asking.

Guys, It does mount up to the IIIr`s, It uses the top port on the PC not a USB plug. The White 9pin I think it is. WOrks great on a R model.

If you need one hit me up. I have them and will make a deal on them.

Also, I mounted mine using a peice of Alu. I just bent it at a angle, drilled a hole and mounted it under the top plate of the handle bars. Looks great there and doenst hin anything.

Ill post pics later.

Josh

Thanks.
smile.gif
I would call their tech support before I banked on it. For instance one of the functions allows you to swap maps. You would need to communicate to the Power commander on a data busa to do that.

I could be wrong.... that is the reason I'm asking.
According to the Power Commander website it uses a 'quick disconnect cable', in the picture it's a white-plugged cable as mentioned above.

Back