I have a problem!!!

GIXERHP

ok, ok...just a wee bit Irish...
Donating Member
Registered
that am i going to do, im running out of mods that im interested in doing!
Here's the list that im working on now!

PMR top clamp----------------------------done
PMR double switches--------------------done
PMR Kill-------------------------------------done
Power Commander 3usb
Power Commander Ignition box
Power Commander LCD screen--------half done
Power Commander Quick shifter
Totally new Nitrous set up!
New Air box mods!

That is all the stuff that i have now, On order is new OHLINS rear shock!

have you upgraded the value of your bike with your insurance company??

Send your performance mods to me, and you can have fun doing them all over again. I know, I know, but its a sacrafice I'm willing to make to help you out.

Get some Ohlins forks and radial brakes. Ditch the stock brakes cause they SUCK. Brembo master with some stock Tokico radial calipers and Vesrah RJL pads will slow things down in a HURRY. Raise the rear with +1 dogbones. How about some Gilles rearsets? There is plenty to do and the only thing to stop you is $$$$$$

now you'll have more time to ride
beerchug.gif

(black954 @ Aug. 09 2007,19:56) Get some Ohlins forks and radial brakes. Ditch the stock brakes cause they SUCK. Brembo master with some stock Tokico radial calipers and Vesrah RJL pads will slow things down in a HURRY. Raise the rear with +1 dogbones. How about some Gilles rearsets? There is plenty to do and the only thing to stop you is $$$$$$
Allready have Soupy's raising links, Ohlins forks!
Ebc Prolite rotors!

(kromdom @ Aug. 09 2007,19:51) have you upgraded the value of your bike with your insurance company??
The above is actually a very good point!
beerchug.gif

Now relax, go ride and enjoy!

Oh yeah, a video set up for some clips of the poor guys you leave in your taillights cryin'!
super.gif

(GoFaster @ Aug. 09 2007,20:01)
(kromdom @ Aug. 09 2007,19:51) have you upgraded the value of your bike with your insurance company??
beerchug.gif

Oh yeah, a video set up for some clips of the poor guys you leave in your taillights cryin'!  
super.gif
The Insurance company has a copy of everything that is on this bike. All i have to say i wouldn't want to be the adjuster that has to deal with me!
firedevil.gif

(GIXERHP @ Aug. 09 2007,20:08)
(GoFaster @ Aug. 09 2007,20:01)
beerchug.gif

super.gif
The Insurance company has a copy of everything that is on this bike. All i have to say i wouldn't want to be the adjuster that has to deal with me!
firedevil.gif
super.gif
beerchug.gif

super.gif

beerchug.gif

Have you replaced the air in your tire with imported air from Amsterdam? I hear it makes the bike much lighter...

all_coholic.gif

(SnapAttack @ Aug. 09 2007,20:21) Have you replaced the air in your tire with imported air from Amsterdam? I hear it makes the bike much lighter...

all_coholic.gif
ices_rofl.gif
I got in-laws in San Antonio. Same craziness! Love it!
super.gif

(GoFaster @ Aug. 09 2007,20:25)
(SnapAttack @ Aug. 09 2007,20:21) Have you replaced the air in your tire with imported air from Amsterdam? I hear it makes the bike much lighter...

all_coholic.gif
ices_rofl.gif
I got in-laws in San Antonio.  Same craziness!  Love it!  
super.gif
Cool. Let me know when you're around and we'll hook up.

(SnapAttack @ Aug. 09 2007,20:29)
(GoFaster @ Aug. 09 2007,20:25)

all_coholic.gif
ices_rofl.gif
I got in-laws in San Antonio.  Same craziness!  Love it!  
super.gif
Cool. Let me know when you're around and we'll hook up.
I'm putting you in my address book!

My bro-in-law rides a CBR down there. He spent two months last year here in Las Vegas with his sister (my now wife) and I. I got to sit around and watch all of my motorcycle DVDs with him and now he writes me all of the time thanking me. He's a big motorcycle fanatic.

Didn't mean to jump in on the thread, it's just funny how the Love for the ride gets spread!
bowdown.gif

SA peeps are super cool! Got married at the River Walk in March this year.
biggrin.gif

Looks like good riding out there, too!
beerchug.gif

(stlbusarider @ Aug. 09 2007,20:34) Just buy an 08 and start all over again.
beerchug.gif
Keeps you out of trouble! Then puts you right back in it!!!
muscle.gif

when i saw the thread i was gonna post custom paint but then saw it was you
laugh.gif

Back