post your black bike pic

It aint like that, lol. I got a girl wanting my cbr, so I'm looking for a replacement. Those 14's have grew on me like wildfire, plus, it would be cool to have both hyper bikes. If I get it, all I'm gonna do is ride it, no power mods for it. gonna put some helibars, and a fender elim. on it and call it a day.

Yeah right, it will be piped, lowered and pc3ed! you know the :rulez:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I like the 14 alot..Second one I have had.They are nice bikes even though alot of guys don't like the look's of them..I also own a 06 white Busa and a 06 gsxr..It would be very hard to decide which one to keep if I had to get rid of all but one..Hopefully I won't ever have to..I have been a Suzuki guy for along time..Just like to ride different bikes..Hope you get thee 14.See you have a 09 Busa..I like the gen 2 alot.Going to get one someday.I will see if Mr.Brown will post a pic of my gsxr..Thank's

I relly like that 08 Orange Black Busa..Chrome wheels I think make it look nice..One of my favorite bikes!

I like the 14 alot..Second one I have had.They are nice bikes even though alot of guys don't like the look's of them..I also own a 06 white Busa and a 06 gsxr..It would be very hard to decide which one to keep if I had to get rid of all but one..Hopefully I won't ever have to..I have been a Suzuki guy for along time..Just like to ride different bikes..Hope you get thee 14.See you have a 09 Busa..I like the gen 2 alot.Going to get one someday.I will see if Mr.Brown will post a pic of my gsxr..Thank's

You got a sharp bike, I like all bikes to, but I guees I'm gonna turn loose of my cbr, man I'm gonna miss it, but let's just say this chick want's it more than me.$$$$:laugh:

Blown ws6 nice 09 white..When you bling it out will really stand out..I have alot of stuff chromed out on my 06 Busa..Do not have any recent pics of it.It look's pretty good..

No, that's the most recent photo I have, and that's what the bike looks like minus the suzuki gel seat. I'm gonna put a trac arm on it with chrome wheels very soon, If I can leave my ls1's alone. I just spent a pot load on a 01 T/A I just picked up.:laugh:

Here are some pics of mine 06 all black an then some after the stickers found their way on.

busa in black.jpg

IMG_0208.jpg

IMG_0209.jpg

Here's mine i hope u guys like it. I know the fastest color,lol. Stock busa yet.
On the way cams, sprockets and deciding between full exhaust or slip on.

SSPX0322.jpg

SSPX0368.jpg

Back