FOR  SALE   01' & 02'  GSXR 1000

stangfreak91

Registered
If anyone is interested. I have 2 GSXR 1000 for sale! Both very clean, well maintained , Adult ridden, NO ACCIDENTS , Clean Title bikes for sale.

1) 2001 GSXR 1000 Blu/wht 7900 miles Factory stock
2) 2002 GSXR 1000 Blu/wht 9300 miles D&D pipe, lowered 2",tank bra,solo seat

Please email me for pics randybates38@comcast.net

Your pick $7950 each!!!!!!!

Serious buyers need only apply any questions please call me 847 322-1840 as the bike are for sale in the chicagoland area.

PLEASE NO BUYERS FROM SOUTH AFRICA OR ANY OTHER FOREIGN COUNTRY AS THESE BIKES ARE PROTECTED BY COLT AND 6 OF HIS FAST BUDDIES!

I'm not in the market for a used bike but just thought I'd share my experience with you.

I just sold my stock 04 GSXR1000 with 10K miles for $7,000 and my son's riding buddy recently sold his 03 Blue/White GSXR1000 with 1,600 miles for $7,500. We both sold them to make room for a new 05. Just something for comparison! Good luck on your sales. I actually would buy an 03 if I found one at a good price to use for a trick bike?

Please post the VIN numbers of the bikes for sale. Also, this post will get more attention in the classifieds forum, it won't last 1/2 a day on the front page here...

Did you join just to sell your bikes?
mad.gif

I'm not in the market for a used bike but just thought I'd share my experience with you.

I just sold my stock 04 GSXR1000 with 10K miles for $7,000 and my son's riding buddy recently sold his 03 Blue/White GSXR1000 with 1,600 miles for $7,500. We both sold them to make room for a new 05. Just something for comparison! Good luck on your sales. I actually would buy an 03 if I found one at a good price to use for a trick bike?
THANKS FOR YOUR TWO CENTS! IT SEAMS THAT YOU SOLD YOURSELF SHORT ! AND YOU GAVE YOUR BIKES AWAY! I WON'T DO THAT! IF SOMEONE WANTS TO BUY THEM THEY CAN PAY FOR THEM JUST LIKE I DID. NO GIVE AWAY SWEEPSTAKES HERE.

mad.gif
WOW! THEY SAY THAT PEOPLE THAT ARE FROM THE SOUTH ARE KINDA SLOW! AND YOU REALLY PROVE THAT WITH YOUR COMMENT. I WISH I WAS CLOSE ENOUGH TO THE HICK TRAILER PARK YOU LIVE IN SO I COULD COME SLAP YOUR FACE!
I JOINED THIS SIGHT BEACUSE I OWN A 02 HAYABUSA AND I OWN 2 GSXR 1000 THAT I'M SELLING! STUPID

DO YOURSELF A FAVOR! IF YOU DON'T WON'T ANYONE TO KNOW YOU HAVE A 3RD GRADE EDUCATION ! KEEP YOUR FU@$# MOUTH SHUT!!!!!!!!
THANKYOU

damn, this guy gets offended very fast, doesn't he? and the short time i've been on this board i haven't seen anyone blow up like that so pls let it go. who ever told you that b.s. about the south made a fool out of you, i was born in chicago and moved to the south and wouldn't trade it for nothing in the world.

Dude, you are not gonna sell anything on this board with that attitude.

Also you are not gonna sell a bike on this board without posting a VIN #.

Mods, I beleive this thread is supposed to be deleted correct?

Posts of bikes for sale without the VINs will be deleted, that's the rules...

I don't make em, I dont even get to enforce them... But I can point it out!

I'd say welcome to the board, but I think with your attitude toward a legite board member and your stereotyping someone you have never met, maybe your just not that welcome here.

Oh, maybe Ohio is to far south for ya too, as we do have trailer parks here also.
mad.gif

mad.gif
WOW! THEY SAY THAT PEOPLE THAT ARE FROM THE SOUTH ARE KINDA SLOW!  AND YOU REALLY PROVE THAT WITH YOUR COMMENT. I WISH I WAS CLOSE ENOUGH TO THE HICK TRAILER PARK YOU LIVE IN SO I COULD COME SLAP YOUR FACE!  
I JOINED THIS SIGHT BEACUSE I OWN A 02 HAYABUSA AND I OWN 2 GSXR 1000 THAT I'M SELLING! STUPID

DO YOURSELF A FAVOR! IF YOU DON'T WON'T ANYONE TO KNOW YOU HAVE A 3RD GRADE EDUCATION ! KEEP YOUR FU@$# MOUTH SHUT!!!!!!!!
THANKYOU
If you have any thought of selling a bike here post some VIN#'s and get rid of the attitude. Classified section would be the best place to post this.

Oooh and I would normally welcome you to the board....but you've allready proven yourself to be an a$$hole to all my fellow members.

Moved to classifieds cause that is where it belongs...

But everyone needs to settle the hell down.. Here is a couple bikes for sale, call the guy up and work out a deal...

Simple... As allways Buyer beware... But nice looking bikes.

Rev

Back