post your black bike pic

Mr. Brown I don't know how to post pics.But I will send you pics of the best looking black bike..In my opinion and many others that aren't partial to a certain brand!!!!

cheers
ken

winter bike pics 002.jpg

winter bike pics 007.JPG

winter bike pics 001.jpg

Last edited:
Mr.Brown thank's for posting my bike..I know it isn't a Busa but I have one of them already..I like them both..I like all bikes if they are fast..Thank's again!

Here's my old black one, I sold it, I kinda wished I kept this one.
HPIM2677.jpg

Here's my current busa.
HPIM2750.jpg

Good luck with your choice.

Nice 14, I'm working a deal up on a 09 black/orange zx14 rite now, If decide to go ahead and get it, I'll post pics in the next few weeks. BTW, how do you like it? Brian

Dam, three bikes in the stable, must be nice!:whistle: why dont you send some of the money to Greer.:bowdown:

My bad, I thought you said Orange and Black!:laugh: I'm like DEMMYM, any time I can post a picture I'm all on it!

Jan 10th pics 011.jpg

Dam, three bikes in the stable, must be nice!:whistle: why dont you send some of the money to Greer.:bowdown:

It aint like that, lol. I got a girl wanting my cbr, so I'm looking for a replacement. Those 14's have grew on me like wildfire, plus, it would be cool to have both hyper bikes. If I get it, all I'm gonna do is ride it, no power mods for it. gonna put some helibars, and a fender elim. on it and call it a day.

Back