Suomy gunwind pivot covers

chamalk

Registered
Hi Guys and gals I have a Suomy Guwind helmet(L) In Ducati Corsa Yellow ,Blk,Wht,Grn. I lost a Pivot cover®side when I was riding. I'm looking everywhere but cant find.Suomy America sent me the wrong once too. I wanna see if some one knows any place else to get em.Or someone has a helmet they dont use or something.Any help is appreciated..C.J

Man, wish I could help ya, Could Suomy America send replacements for the wrong ones they sent you?

<!--EDIT|busahaya
Reason for Edit: "Cause I forgot how to Spell"|1105684551 -->

Hi Guys and gals I have a Suomy Guwind helmet(L) In Ducati Corsa Yellow ,Blk,Wht,Grn. I lost a Pivot cover®side when I was riding. I'm looking everywhere but cant find.Suomy America sent me the wrong once too. I wanna see if some one knows any place else to get em.Or someone has a helmet they dont use or something.Any help is appreciated..C.J
Try Slava (That's his real name...) at Flatout Motorcycles in Indianapolis ( 317-890-9110 or sales@flatoutmotorcycles.com ). He sells and uses Suomy lids. Great guy, too. I've bought most of the stuff for my 10 from him. Hit him up and see if he can hook you up with the right pieces. I figure if anybody can, Slava can.
wink.gif

laugh.gif
I can't help but laugh BT. Slava?
rock.gif
When pronouncing it, it sounds just like "saliva."
ices_rofl.gif

Thank  guys ,BT  I will  call that  place on tuesday.I will let you know.....C J. Suomy USA will replace the part next week. I love suomy  but not their service. I had to call 20 times to get a live person.

<!--EDIT|chamalk
Reason for Edit: None given...|1105766645 -->

Back