Post the squidliest picture of yourself!

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
We all live and learn and pray that we survive. I look back and wonder how in the world I made it this far......

This is 20 years ago about 3 months after Kristie and I got married.

Show us where you came from!

honda-v45-squid.jpg

honda-v45-squid.jpg

Those plastic Nava helmets sure were sketchy weren't they? I still have a Kiwi in the basement!

Top pic is me riding gave my jacket to a girl who was riding with us, so I went riding naked, about as squidly as I have been. When I first started riding I wore the gear for fashion not protection. :laugh:
Lower pic is the results of wearing everything but the legs, haven't found good lowers yet. Armored jeans in my size do not exist, so I bought the icon field armor for the knees it doesn't fit either :down: so I am still riding a with no protection between the waist an the ankles.

Busa Manny 2.jpg

Mybusaacc.jpg

0903091823.jpg

Believe it or not, my 1st Busa I totaled not wearing much more than I am wearing in this photo....Lessons learned.:whistle:

barefoot.jpg

I don't have any photographic proof of my squidness but I assure you it is there. I use to wear flip flops, shorts, a tshirt, and no helmet to volleyball every Wednesday night for years when I lived in Florida. It was about 4 miles each way on a country highway with a little bit of small town driving. I wouldn't have been able to pull off the flip flops if it wasn't for the heel shifter on the Harley therefor I blame Harley for my squidness. Just kidding, it's 100 percent me and my squidness.

We all live and learn and pray that we survive. I look back and wonder how in the world I made it this far......

This is 20 years ago about 3 months after Kristie and I got married.

Show us where you came from!

View attachment 156679

I had the same helmet mrsCaptain is wearing. The Nava with the shield designed to close itself from air pressure as you got up to speed.

John I don't want to hear any of that "Ya know what they say about big feet stuff"...

Holy cow, you can ski on those things...... Now wonder your fast, look at all that weight down low your center of gravity is awesome.....

barefoot-mod.jpg

barefoot-mod.jpg

I did all most of my squiding long before digital cameras were affordable. I know someone probably has a pick of me on a bike without a helmet when I was moving a friends bike over a few feet for better photos at a bike night. Walking a bike without a helmet can be very dangerous. Don't try it at home. :laugh:

Cap,, I have the funniest line on the thread,,, :thumbsup: and you say nothing. ??? Can I buy you a beer? :drink: Need a hug? Teddie bear got chewed up by the pooch? :poke: Wife made you mow the lawn three times? Paper boy passing word around the hood that you owe two dollars again? :lol:

I always wear leather. :welcome:

I can't find the pic of me held together by tubes, wires, bandages and all else,, but I was laid up in the hospital for four days back in '05 for hitting the back end of a car at 120mph. Leathers and a set of God blessed variables saved my life!

I let two frineds of mine from high school ride my scoot, I turned around and they took off with no helmets and passed three parked cop cars, the neighbors are all APD, well they came back around and I had to get a pic.

Hope it counts, I kept my keys the rest of the night. These two girls came down the hill at 45-50mph dressed as you see here. And there was no alcohol involved either.

I guess I am the major squid for letting them talk me into it.:whistle:

utf-8BSU1HMDAwMjEuanBn.jpg

Back