post pics of your favorite BUSA's, not your own

this is one of my favorites :thumbsup::bowdown:

P6247781.jpg

WTF!!!! There is one out there and I had to spend 24 hours on my fantastic photoshop job!

More details on the seat that Six posted about.

Is that a Russell Day Long seat, or...?
That thing looks comfortable, any info on it?
Sous, where are you?

As the thread asked I posted a pic of someone else's ride. So I don't know what kind of seat it is but I believe it is a Rick or Bill Mayer. Notice the similarity to my Rick Mayer on my FJR1300. Sorry for the minor hijack of your thread...

7cb7c639.jpg

As the thread asked I posted a pic of someone else's ride. So I don't know what kind of seat it is but I believe it is a Rick or Bill Mayer. Notice the similarity to my Rick Mayer on my FJR1300

7cb7c639.jpg

Thanks, and stupid me on not remembering that this thread was to post Other people's bikes. I got excited when I saw the seat:laugh:

I'll check them out.

Posted a pic of a Gen II Rick Mayer here. If you look closely, you can see that it is actually the same bike shown above. You can see the auxiliary fuel tank tube behind the seat.

Thanks, and stupid me on not remembering that this thread was to post Other people's bikes. I got excited when I saw the seat:laugh:

I'll check them out.

that's what it's all about if you see something you like go right ahead and jack, makes it more interesting. thanks

that's what it's all about if you see something you like go right ahead and jack, makes it more interesting. thanks

That is why I posted a link to the other thread. Although, if you prefer we can request an admin delete all of the posts we made concerning the seat. I thought forums were a place to be social and learn about different things in regards to our bikes.

I apologize for stepping on your toes while commenting on a nice accessory some one spent a lot of money on to obtain.

Admins, feel free to delete all of my posts in this thread if you see the need to.

That is why I posted a link to the other thread. Although, if you prefer we can request an admin delete all of the posts we made concerning the seat. I thought forums were a place to be social and learn about different things in regards to our bikes.

I apologize for stepping on your toes while commenting on a nice accessory some one spent a lot of money on to obtain.

Admins, feel free to delete all of my posts in this thread if you see the need to.

you got me all wrong, i was saying the same thing your saying. this is what this is for. sorry if you took it wrong. i dont think what you did was a thread jack, we are supposed to ask questions about something we like. now go sit in the corner your on time out:deadhorse:

I see that I indirectly caused some trouble and a misunderstanding in this thread...my work is done here, carry on.:rofl:

Spencerr, not everyone here is cool and that's probably why Sous assumed you were upset.
Thanks for letting my threadjack slide, something I never do:poke::rofl:

I see that I indirectly caused some trouble and a misunderstanding in this thread...my work is done here, carry on.:rofl:

Spencerr, not everyone here is cool and that's probably why Sous assumed you were upset.
Thanks for letting my threadjack slide, something I never do:poke::rofl:

some funny sh..t right there

Its some very nice pics in this thread. Here is one I saw last year at the cruise in in Roanoke VA. It was very nice. Sorry for the size but it shows up bigger on my computer

tn.jpeg

I don't have a pic, but I do have a vid!!!! He's even a member on here destin07 I think???

Last edited by a moderator:
Back