Your favorite bike picture!

My 01--had for over four years now-- still my fav of all time.....
cool.gif

Beechcraft_turbine.JPG

(runeight @ Sep. 19 2006,05:46) code blue..

Yup..just love it! Wish I could of bought this one. Did it ever sell?

runeight...
Yeah I sold my baby. I will have to get another one. Downfrog on the board got it and I know she went to a good home. We are going to do a reunion next year when I get the 2007 1/2.

(ksana @ Sep. 18 2006,18:39) nice bike
tounge.gif

how its goin bro??
hows the arm?
Not good right now. I had another MRI today because there's a good chance I re-injured it knocking a wasp off the other arm due to stupid reflexes believe it or not
sad.gif
So...... I'll know on friday if I have to go thru the process all over again. If so, I know for sure i won't be riding again this year and there's a Mustang track rental day on Oct 20 in Norwalk, OH I like to go to. I'll still go to watch, but thats not half as fun.

Love the pictures people, keep'em coming. The one of 469boy's up there who also is from here runs in the lower 7s. Bike is in Aruba now whippin some serious butt!!!
bowdown.gif

If Riceya see's this he needs to get a couple of his up, you'll love it. ( also from here)

Over 200 where did you get the gold ano adjuster knob on your rear Ohlins shock?

(grabntwist @ Sep. 19 2006,18:15) Over 200 where did you get the gold ano adjuster knob on your rear Ohlins shock?
I have the only other one
and it took almost 4 months to get    
don't even bother  
crazy.gif

(CANDYBUSA @ Sep. 19 2006,17:54)
(ksana @ Sep. 18 2006,18:39) nice bike
tounge.gif

how its goin bro??
hows the arm?
Not good right now. I had another MRI today because there's a good chance I re-injured it knocking a wasp off the other arm due to stupid reflexes believe it or not  
sad.gif
So...... I'll know on friday if I have to go thru the process all over again. If so, I know for sure i won't be riding again this year and there's a Mustang track rental day on Oct 20 in Norwalk, OH I like to go to. I'll still go to watch, but thats not half as fun.

Love the pictures people, keep'em coming. The one of 469boy's up there who also is from here runs in the lower 7s. Bike is in Aruba now whippin some serious butt!!!
bowdown.gif

If Riceya see's this he needs to get a couple of his up, you'll love it. ( also from here)
Damn Pat

Man I hope rehab is helping out. When Friday comes, seriously pray the doctor has nothing but good news!!
Who knows you might make more than an appearance in Norwalk. But most important, hope you heal up fast with no setbacks, bro. Take care...good to see you out & about.

Stephen

(CANDYBUSA @ Sep. 18 2006,18:34) Haven't been on here in sometime. Actually haven't been online a whole lot since the birth of my son last August. Thought i'd say Hi to some old friends and all you new guys that i don't know. And since it's been a while since i've posted a picture, here' my favorite shot!

b814272f.jpg

By the way, best run without spray, 8.79@160.5 mph. just in case someone might think all show no go nonsense
rock.gif

tounge.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Cut it out Pat , Your making us look bad . Where you been hiding ? How's the Kid ?

laugh.gif

Back