Post op pix

SAMBUSA

TATTOO'D WHITE TRASH
Donating Member
Registered
Got a removeable cast today, so no more garbage bags for a shower:woot:

Gotta wear the current cast for 3 weeks and then go into another cast after that:banghead:

arm2.jpg

arm1.jpg

arm.jpg

Ouch....that does look like it hurt. Take care of yourself. Just have Jenny help you shave....since you have a retarded left hand! :laugh:

Ouch....that does look like it hurt. Take care of yourself. Just have Jenny help you shave....since you have a retarded left hand! :laugh:

I asked her earlier today if she would. My left hand is so retarded that I'd end up cutting my throat open while trying to shave my head.:laugh:

I asked her earlier today if she would. My left hand is so retarded that I'd end up cutting my throat open while trying to shave my head.:laugh:

Oh geez! Don't do that. :poke:

Her and I were just talking about your recovery.....be prepared. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Just don't do this: :cheerleader: or this: :rofl: while you're shaving. Also, it doesn't help if you have any of this: :beerchug: beforehand.

:laugh:

Can't wait to see this Spring's ride pix, yo! :whistle:

Had to make mine removable, was able to reuse it with duck-tape to hold the seam together. Thank god for fiberglass and duck-tape, Doctor wasn't to happy with me when he realized what I had been doing but would have been more than happy to charge me for visits to take it off and check for infections and put new ones on etc etc. Yes I know risky but it had to be done, showers only.

misc 1 065.jpg

misc 1 068.jpg

misc 1 069.jpg

misc 1 073.jpg

xray lable misc 005.jpg

Back