DIY Mini BUSA KEY

Rhythm

http://www.youtube.com/us
Donating Member
Registered
Walmart sells die cast mini Busa ,and several other make and models if you have another stable mate or want to make one for friend. Next, get a second key made and cut off just enuff of the opposite end that will fill the cavity from the material you removed from the underside of the mini todie cast using a dremel routing bit. Less is best when removing material from the key head. To finish I used JB weld to permanently seat the key inside the die cast Busa. Also, it is very important not to cut too much of the key head off. Doing so will prevent the finished project (key) from being able to be inserted into the ignition fully. Because the die cast rear tire will not be able to past with the stock triple tree opening area.

Let's see what you can do. Let me know if you need any help with this.

DSC01503.jpg

Great looking key brother, great to see you posting up. Sent you a PM a long time ago :laugh:

What are you doing with the bike ?

Great looking key brother, great to see you posting up. Sent you a PM a long time ago :laugh:

What are you doing with the bike ?

PM? Total recall, from top to bottom and front to back. Going custom all the way Dadofthree. I don't want to say or show too much before shez done. Also I gave up on tying to find a under tail and made my own carbon fiber tail, turn out pretty good. Bat just died on the camera, so I'll post a photo of it l8tr.

what's up stranger? haven't seen you on here for a while :beerchug: looks like you're having fun making her like you want her again :laugh:

Back