Post OP visit with the DR

DocDrop

Hooch Master
Donating Member
Registered
Well i had my post op today with the dr. He removed the staples and put some little bandages on there to protect the wounds some. The great thing is now i can get the wounds wet :cheerleader:. Well he said i could take the immobilizer off my sling, so thats good to hear. I have to go back for antoher check up on the 19th of Feb. So a few more weeks off work plus rehab 3 times a week. Looking better and better as the days go by. Well peeps thank you all for the kind words and i'll be seeing you soon on the back roads.:thumbsup:

Well i had my post op today with the dr. He removed the staples and put some little bandages on there to protect the wounds some. The great thing is now i can get the wounds wet :cheerleader:. Well he said i could take the immobilizer off my sling, so thats good to hear. I have to go back for antoher check up on the 19th of Feb. So a few more weeks off work plus rehab 3 times a week. Looking better and better as the days go by. Well peeps thank you all for the kind words and i'll be seeing you soon on the back roads.:thumbsup:

Good to hear! Glad you're healing up well. :thumbsup:

Back