Went to the tooth Dr

ditchdr

Registered
Oh 2 weeks ago I went ot the Dentist(sp) for the firt time in over 10 years. Other then some tartar build up that will require some scraping almost everything looked good. Except for one tooth that was a little loose, and looked infected.. Well ever since i went that tooth has been hurting. I have been taking Mortin to dull the pain, and figured the Rx mouth wash i have been using would stop it.. Yeah well no joy on that. I call the Dr today they got me in right away. Long story short the infection had gotten worse and the tooth has to come out. I would gross yall out with the infection and all but I have much love for yall.. Truth is it feels so much better, a little sore but no where near as bad as before.

Last edited:
Teeth and feet problems cause more pain than necessary + it will lead to other unnecessary infection / medical issues...get it taken care of early.

so I am Imagining your jaw hurt like a son of a bi... too from the infection?
thats way worse then the tooth, now you are one tooth closer or farther<> wichever way to being on your way to a full blown redneck...LOL

Wow, ouch!!! Just glad you got it taken care of...

Hope you feel better soon...

An infection in your gums could lead to many different illments. Including your body becoming septic from the infection, the infection spreading to your brain, both leading to death.

Personally, i would rather have another casectomy than go to the dentist....

Granted, it doesnt stop me from going every 6 months for cleaning, but you get my drift...

Dude, I so feel your pain.

I found out 2 weeks ago that 2 of my wisdom teeth had bisected the teeth in front of them, yeah, bisected, as in, broke in half. I have a super high tolerance for pain and didn't notice anything till air got into the nerve and that got my attention. I had to go in for emergency surgery that day and got my very first IV in my life. I was on pain drugs for 2 days but I didn't like the way they made me feel so I stopped taking them. All is good now. 2 weeks out and I'm healed. Stupid insurance is capped at $1K for the year so rest was out of pocket ($1,700 bill, yeeouch). Remember to use your salt-wash like they told you.

Necessary as dentists may be, its still an unnatural act to let some stranger put their fingers in your mouth!

And what did we learn from all of this? DON'T wait 10 years to get to the dentist!! It can be the cause of MANY other things!

:whistle:

Okay I'll leave ya alone now. :laugh:

And what did we learn from all of this? DON'T wait 10 years to get to the dentist!! It can be the cause of MANY other things!

:whistle:

Okay I'll leave ya alone now. :laugh:

your loosing so many cool points!!!!!

All is well today. Have not touched the pain pills( except what the Dr gave me in the office) and even tho there is a big hole in my mouth I feel so much better. And my head ache is gone.. HUMMMMMMMM

Back