post edit

busa9

Registered
I dont know what is going on on this board all of the sudden but I posted some things that I no longer see and some of my stuff is being read and changed after I post it!! Whats uppppppppppp?? I understand that you have people that oversee this board but if you are going to delete a post or change it you need to P.M. the person and let them know whatsup!!!!!

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:green'>If someone is editing it should say...........</span></span>

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: "Prove a point"|1119703859 -->

Naw you live in honaker the last person I knew from there tried out for the cheerleading squad and was upset that HE did'nt make it!!!!!

<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>I love OUR Dear Hardworking Moderators... They are my Hero's!!!</span></span>

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: "Because it's sorta funny...."|1119716199 -->

Wasnt me, but thats a good idea to pm some one when I need to pull something. What was the subject?

Only thing I have pulled in the past was naked shots and some 4 letter words ...

Dam...must have missed something good...AGAIN!
mad.gif

At least I got to see Miss Flexible before the edits
laugh.gif

when ever I edit a post I leave a note why I did it. What topic is missing? I don't think it was me.

If it is a edit it will say edited By. I will move things around and edit but I will say that I am editing.

Let us know the facts. maybe your post was moved to the correct location or maybe it was a Poll moved to the poll section?? Give us details.....

I think it's a conspiracy against you and you only. We're all out to get you....
smile.gif

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:green'><marquee>SEEMS LIKE THE ALIENS DID NOT GIVE NINJA EATER BACK HIS BRAIN YET.</span></marquee></span>

wow.gif

smile.gif

<!--EDIT|DAB
Reason for Edit: "Just because..."|1120034435 -->

smile.gif

I'am gld someone is out to get me!!!!itsms tht befr i wrt this you cld a t lest makot som prt of wht i wty ring to say i jsdi 'nt k nw wht w agog ion did know that ty edt thngfs on the board!!!! dmn i thinkt hey are atit again!!!!

I'am gld someone is out to get me!!!!itsms tht befr i wrt this you cld a t lest makot som prt of wht i wty ring to say i jsdi 'nt k nw wht w agog ion did know that ty edt thngfs on the board!!!! dmn i thinkt hey are atit again!!!!
I hear ya brother ..( I just don't know what you're saying.)
laugh.gif

Back