Enjoy

MET

The Watcher
Registered
I have had a mess of e-mails about complaints about stuff on the threads and arguments. Seems like sometimes the only way to get things across is with size 10 type. Some of you feel that they can moderate better and some feel they should have the last word and some feel that they are being singled out etc. etc. etc.

I am DONE as a modeator and since my 10,000 post is coming up <span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:green'>I am done posting period.</span></span>

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1120219061 -->

Ah crap... You've been doing a great at moderating NE, would hate to see ya doing it Bro.

rock.gif

I really wish you wouldn't leave NE...

You will be sorely missed...
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif

sad.gif

sad.gif

dude, you cant go anywhere!
wow.gif

I moderate on other boards and can tell you, dont let folks get to you. You do a great job here, have a huge wealth of info and should stay on
cool.gif

Damn, NE, now I feel like I never should have brought up the whole post-quality thing. My reasoning behind doing that was so we would NOT loose respected members, you're killin me........

NE don't let all of us A## H#### get to you....we need you and you would be missed
smile.gif

Take a break and chill
wink.gif

Your resignation has been denied. You will stay here and keep doing a good job. Do you understand! Now get back to work, and if any body gives you any problems you have my permission to b!tch slap them.
guns.gif

Sorry to see you go NE, use those last posts to join up on some rides, so I can finnally get to see your bike and meet you.

hehe.. just select all the messages.. hit delete and carry on wayward son.

sombodys goto keep people in check ! kinda like the guy on the bike who can beat anybody , and doesnt care what kinda bike they have he will whip him , thats when you line up the busa and show him whats up ! dont walk away , for the most part you seem to enjoy the site and your knowlage and experience are irreplacable when i break 200mph ? someday ! not many people would understand the excitement , and probably more would bash for doin that on a highway somewhere ? not time to leave time to open a can of ass whoop !
guns.gif

Yeah, I am refusing this resignation as well NE...

You've got far TOO many on here that want you...don't let a few ruin that please...

DO I HAVE TO BEG?!
blush.gif

Don't make me come to Connecticut and open up a can of Whoop Arse
tounge.gif

Back