Enjoy

wink.gif

<!--EDIT|diesel
Reason for Edit: "don't want to upset anyone. hee-hee."|1120222543 -->

All I can say is that if you decide to go you will be missed by numerous individuals and we will definitely feel the void that you leave!
sad.gif
Crunchy is right on the money ..I think you should seriously reconsider this move , just look at the response . I agree that some of the posts got a bit out of hand but you must remember being the referee will always be the toughest and least thankfull of jobs .

Occasionally I have popped my little nut onto other forums and to be honest we are quite tame here , a bit of self control is whats called for when posting 'adult' content .I don't think anybody goes out of their way to offend , tastes differ.

I would ask you to reconsider and not to ' throw the baby out with the bath water'. And have you any idea how long it takes me to type these long ones with one finger..

If you've made your decision, so be it.

Thanks for all your hard work, and good luck in your future endeavors.

I will consider the situation. In the scope of things it is not like me to get upset over something so trivial. I will give it some thought, and also base it on what I read from this thread.

Regards
Mike
(Ninja Eater)

Mike you do one hell of a job here...and the point is if you dont do it someone else will, but the fact is you do a damn good job, dont let the BS get to you bro....if it gets too bad send them my way....lol

I will consider the situation.  In the scope of things it is not like me to get upset over something so trivial.  I will give it some thought, and also base it on what I read from this thread.

Regards
Mike
(Ninja Eater)
Think about it Mike...wouldn't be the same site without you...

Too many changes around here lately I think...questions about bringing other forums for liter bikes on board, new "captain" at the helm (no offense cache...just changes, that's all)...lots of new guys/gals posting...we kind of need to keep "something" intact or things won't be like they were at all...there weren't too many problems BEFORE all of this, so I don't know why we have 'em now...

At any rate, stick around please...what you moderators do is a necessary task...I appreciate having the mods around...
blush.gif

Whats all the secrecy?
Who are all these complainers?
What are they cryin' about?
Why dont you moaners start a thread with yer concerns and let Mike do the same exellent job he has always done.

If there's one person around here who has remained consistant its Ninja Eater.

I've been admiring the job he's done for a couple years. It can't be all that fun sometimes to babysit the likes of a bunch of bigmouthed bastids like me. I've always felt he has done the best job. Bar none. He's the most impartial referee I've ever seen on the net. To someone who is as calm and level headed as Mike is.... the Kindergarten Krap that goes on sometimes must have him wondering. Wondering why he's wasting his valuable free time, on some serious jerks.

Do what you want Mike. Don't be influenced by "The Good,The Bad and The Ugly" here at The Org.

I've enjoyed all yer posts....

I hope I can continue to do so....

If you want Mike,I could always split,that would make yer job 10 times easier right there. Maybe some of the whinners and trolls could leave too.

either way.... you have my RESPECT.

Rubb.

I love this site and the moderators are the ones that keep it that way, don't leave NE I am new and don't know you like the older group does but the only way this newer group will learn why this site is what it is, is from ya'll. Your doing a great job, but bigdr is right refereeing a bunch of people is difficult and most unthankful but I'll say it THANK YOU CACHE AND ALL MODERATORS FOR GIVING ME MY ONLY HOME ON THE INTERNET IF I SAID ANYTHING WRONG THAT GOT TO YOU I AM TRULY SORRY

NE - you have my support since we have a mutual agreement about the current state of affairs here. I have been a lurker for a LONG time...longer than some of you have been members...and I havent registered until recently because of the post whoring and bickering. I am now registered because I need information and need it fast. Unless things change here I dont see myself hanging out...which is a shame because there are a LOT of excellent members and a handful of rotten apples ruin everything.
mad.gif

Whats all the secrecy?
Why dont you moaners start a thread with yer concerns and let Mike do the same exellent job he has always done.

I've been admiring the job he's done for a couple years. It can't be all that fun sometimes to babysit the likes of a bunch of bigmouthed bastids like me. I've always felt he has done the best job. Bar none. He's the most impartial referee I've ever seen on the net. To someone who is as calm and level headed as Mike is.... the Kindergarten Krap that goes on sometimes must have him wondering. Wondering why he's wasting his valuable free time, on some serious jerks.

Do what you want Mike. Don't be influenced by "The Good,The Bad and The Ugly" here at The Org.

If you want Mike,I could always split,that would make yer job 10 times easier right there. Maybe some of the whinners and trolls could leave too.

Rubb.
Well said Rubba.. Stick around Mike..

I was lurking for a while before logging in to this board. This forum is by far the best for Busa info., and all around bike info. There are many knowledgeable folks here with different but valid opinions. The most important aspect is that it doesn't contain the profanity and immature BS bickerring that gets out of hand and pushes the mouse up to that little red/white X at the top right of screen. That can only be because of the work of moderators. Hats off to you.

<!--EDIT|PDBusa
Reason for Edit: "can't spell much"|1120278531 -->

NE-

Please dont go. The wealth of your knowledge will be missed. I understand how some individuals can get under your skin and jump up and down on your last nerve. Dont let them get the best of you.....

I hope you do reconsider......

Kevin

NE, it would be a shame for you to leave. I know that sometimes things can get out of hand, but it's because of mods like you that things stay sensible. It would be a shame for you to leave.

Whats all the secrecy?

Rubb.
HAHAHAHAHAH You are right all of us are moaners from time to time. I cooled off so I am back.

<span style='color:green'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>I had DaveO put all new brakes on the Dragon and went home and did a 202mph run to clear my head. Dave reminded me of all the good people out there. As busy as he was he took the time to do brakes of all things with his talent. Oh and the bike stopped pretty nice. MUST BE WHAT I NEEDED A HIGH SPEED RUN.</span></span>

Thanks to all the good people.
wow.gif
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1120383120 -->

Back