Possible E-bay scam?

i dont want to call is BS but being from the Naperville area...I dont remeber palm trees, and the Acura in the background has FL tags...:poke:

yeah that did belong to someone on here but i think it was sold recently, maybe a year ago or so, i remember that gas station pic very well.

ive seen that bike somewhere before but not sure where. Definitatly was a sale add. But I know there is no palm trees out here in the midwest. I dunno if its real or not.

devils advocte says those are the best pictures he has. We need someone local to go look at it. Having a VIN number is a good sign, not definative tho

Look like one that we see once in awhile roaming around town. It stands out with that color and is hard to miss. That price though. Hmmm

I would never pay $1000 to anyone I didn't know. May or may not be a scam but why take the chance. Not only that, he is high on the price.

Good thing we have this board to help prevent fraud for those of us owners savvy enough to post here.
Happy T-Day!

Hi guys, it's my first post here but I been reading for a while....
anyway I called this guy and he said he is from Naperville,IL and I'm going to buy it this weekend but I don't want to drive all that way and it's scam, so anybody knows more information about this bike?????????

Am I wrong but could you not find a better deal than a 5yr old bike with 21,000 miles on it for 7k ? ??? Heck I think another 1-2 and you could drive home a brand new leftover ????

Am I wrong but could you not find a better deal than a 5yr old bike with 21,000 miles on it for 7k ? ??? Heck I think another 1-2 and you could drive home a brand new leftover ????

No I'm not paying 7k I'm getting a good deal and I will go check it out his weekend before I pay him, but he seems cool guy so far...

No I'm not paying 7k I'm getting a good deal and I will go check it out his weekend before I pay him, but he seems cool guy so far...

Just make sure the title is real and matches the vin. Also make sure the title is current / compare it with his vehicle registration as well. make sure it matches the end date of the tags and Lic. of the bike.

Back