E-Bay Pic of the day "FIGHTER BUSA"

You spend a lot of time one Ebay! :laugh:

You don't like my pic's of the day?? :-(

I find these "Pic of the day's" fun. :cheerleader: It's funny sometimes to see what people think JUNK is worth.

My husbands son just joined the Air Force. He loves my bike and wants a Busa BAD! I wish I had the money for this one. I would love to see him with something like that.

She's a girl, whats Ebay if not a HUGE department store?

I'd buy it, if i needed a Busa, or could afford 2:whistle:

You guy's suck a$$ right now!! :moon:

I think some people happen to enjoy my daily E-Bay findings.

Wow, USD5,800 for the bike is a good deal compare to what it cost where I live.
In Malaysia, a brand new Busa is at USD27,000 and a used one is inthe region of USD17K
???

You guy's suck a$$ right now!! :moon:

I think some people happen to enjoy my daily E-Bay findings.

oh you gone and done it now :poke:
funny-cat-run.gif

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

funny-cat-run.gif

I find these "Pic of the day's" fun. :cheerleader: It's funny sometimes to see what people think JUNK is worth.

My husbands son just joined the Air Force. He loves my bike and wants a Busa BAD! I wish I had the money for this one. I would love to see him with something like that.

I enjoy the posts :)

Some are funny, and some get a large "WTF" from me :thumbsup:

I enjoy the posts too.

I also like to learn from what you folks have done to make your bike better and better. Having live in the US during my college days, makes me envy what can be so easily done and available in the US as oppose to other places in the world.
???

Sorry, didn't mean to upset you. I do enjoy them and my favorite was the Jenna Jameson one. I probably would have bought that one but I don't think it would have looked the same after soaking it in hydrochloric acid for 24 hours.

Keep the ebay posts coming. :beerchug:

i find them interesting.After reading all your posts than i now know you wanted to get that paint job for your husband son.I thought you wanted to fly a fighter jet lookalike instead/:laugh:

Does anyone have a photo of the Busa that was painted up to look like a shark with it's jaws wide open? I had a copy on my old hard drive before it blew and I haven't been able to find it since. I'd love to paint my skins this winter.

Anyone?

:please:

Back