E-Bay Busa Pic of the day "CAN U C ME NOW?"

That is awhole lot of red on that bike. I did like the overall look of it, but it could use a little more white or some chrome on it.

There is a resturant here in San Antonio called the red barn. When you go in every thing is red. It kind of messes with your eyes. When you leave it really messes with your eyes. So I guess you can have too much red.

I kinda like it I think thats the Busa the guy from the Chain Saw Massacre movie would ride :thumbsup: To much red for me though

wonder if he took it apart to paint it....:laugh:

Guess there are a FEW fasteners that are stock...

my oh my. Wonder how them Switches work now.??

Look like he shut it off to paint it.... Key is stock..:thumbsup:

There is no detail and looks lazy! I would like to see it in person, it looks like the whole bike was spray painted. The paint looks like it has overspray and I cannot imagine the paint will stay on the controls, even the resevoir windows are painted over WTF take the time to mask. :rofl:

Looks like someone got a little crazy with the "Fill" tool in MS Paint, and forgot to Undo it. :laugh: :rofl: :laugh:

Last edited:
Red X ???

redbusaUggggly.jpg

I think painting everything the same color just looks "cheap". I mean, he obviously has alot of high dollar items on there but by painting them all he's taken away all the detail. just my opinion.

Back