Hayabusa owned by Jenna Jameson

I did hear it was kept well lubed and fluids were always topped off though. The initial break in was a little fast and hard but it always had a full tank, The piston rings are worn and the piston sometimes just slaps around hitting the cylinder walls now due to excessive use and hard riding for long periods of time. :whistle:

hotdog down a hallway

Don't know who Jenna Jamison is; Don't know who Carmen San Diego is either. I'm just gonna throw Melissa Gilbert out there, and that chick that played the cyborg woman on Star Trek Voyager

My wife recently saw her on Oprah and asked me if I knew who she was...well yea! She's actually a smart business person who has made a lot of $$$ and is in control of her own enterprise. Very smart and very wealthy! Of course it took a lot of effort to get to the top of the game and stay there. Got to look good and stay in shape.

I say good for her!

At what cost? She surely has had a number of STDs and has abused her body and mind. She's really is nothing more than a prostitute.

:rofl: thats so funny, I dont know which reply is the funiest,

by the way, Im gonna ask something out of the subject (and stupid maybe :bigsmile:) has anyone used these dual-discs Beringer Callipers? what are they like?

Funny listing:
Sesto received the direction he had hoped for-free rein (within budget and reason)

So free rein but within reason ??? make up your mind :whistle:

Back