The "FAT ALBERT" Busa for sale

My last name is Albert and I emailed the guy a couple of times. Thought it would look good at the dragstrip. He told me the bottom line is $5500. :whistle:

Last edited:
Not a bike that I think anyone would be riding around on. Thats why he is probably selling it

Not a bike that I think anyone would be riding around on. Thats why he is probably selling it

Why not? I'd sport that thing. Put a stereo in it, take out the mirrors and replace with some tweeters. Maybe some of those spinner rims. A license plate that says "Flossin"... I wonder if he's looking to trade:whistle:

That bike has been listed multiple times on the ebay. I guess whoever owns it hasn't figured out that nobody wants it.

thing about custom paint some appeal to everyone some appeal to "some" an then there a few that appeal to one or a few people. If he sanded it down an painted it a solid color or original.. maybe even primer he may be able to get more people bidding on it... Not saying it's a bad paint job just that it may not appeal to the majority of the people shopping for a used Busa.

thing about custom paint some appeal to everyone some appeal to "some" an then there a few that appeal to one or a few people. If he sanded it down an painted it a solid color or original.. maybe even primer he may be able to get more people bidding on it... Not saying it's a bad paint job just that it may not appeal to the majority of the people shopping for a used Busa.
true enough. Its hard to sell a theme/custom bike because like you say it only appeals to a few or all. Maybe the owner feels that particular theme is a selling point, i don't know. It just don't grab my eye enough for me to buy. i agree with you on the fresh paint ideal but not so much the primer. Primer bike may mean to others that its been a recent dropped/layed down bike. Thats just me without seeing it in person

Wow, just when I thought it wasn't possible, I've discovered a vehicle more hideous that the "Smart" Car.

:errrr: :errrr: :errrr:

Ill say it, ITS A BAD PAINT JOB! the fingers on one guys hand just end on the side fairing rather than carrying through to the nose. Small detail, but thats where a paint job is won or LOST!!
That, and Alberts face is in a terrible location on the tank

Back