E-Bay Busa Pic of the day "CAN U C ME NOW?"

Haha... Did you see his RED mirrors? What about the RED grips and the RED kickstand? HE PAINTED OVER THE DAMN RESERVOIR WINDOWS!!!!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

"monochromatic" used to be a hot deal on the left coast... first bike I have seen that went that way... kind of like watching a train wreck... just cant turn away :)

I am by no means a Red fan...but I like the looks of the bike, simple and the stripe works... Get it done in White with a Blue stripe...yeah boy!

I think the quality of the paint job is the hilarious aspect of the bike... looks like someone pulled it into the booth, got going with the red and then came back with the white stripes ....and didnt spare the prep/tape work one bit :whistle:

I like the red and the Shelby striping, but yeah, a bit much red if you ask me...would have been nice to add chrome or black accents, like the mirrors, kickstand, wheels...it is a bit over the top, but hey, to each his/her own :thumbsup:

I'll bet Santa would love that bike!

When its all one colour like that it kind of reminds me of the original Honda 600 Hurricane that came in red & white and looked like too much bodywork and not enough bike.

I've seen other bikes done with the Shelby/Viper type paint scheme before but they were much more effective and not so overdone.

Back