PMRA pics are up

(Moparict @ Jul. 16 2007,13:48)  That race was my first time in the semi's and I blew it, but I learned a lesson.  Be good bro!!
beerchug.gif
It is all about seat time. We all make mistakes. Some mistakes are minor and your opponent makes a bigger one. Sometimes it costs you the race. As long as you realize what you did, you should be able to learn from it.

This weekend, I made a mistake in the semis in the Pro E/T class. The guy I was racing is a very stout competitor. I knew I had to cut a good light. I bumped the starting rpm a bit to tighten it up. I left on him with a .002 reaction time. The launch felt great, and I knew my 60’ was better than what I had been pulling. I looked over at the end and he was back quite a bit. I rolled off the throttle but not enough. I broke out by .004. He went on to win so that should make him pass me in points. I think he crossed the line about 1.5 lengths behind me. Still had fun!

In Wichita last year, I left off too much and was passed by about an inch…… Seat time……. I need more.

You got some money for making it to the semi's though didn't you?? Pro ET is a tough class and you do good for no wheelie bar!!

Back