Pledge, I finally tried it.

This is what i can find, one for wooden floors and one for plastic but it doesn't look like it's what you people use.

Sent from Iphone 4 via Tapatalk.

I wouldnt use that, just plain ole lemon pledge in the yellow spray can.

Haven't tried it here. I remember using blue poly on my Ninja back in '84 and it was incredible. Looked like skim milk and made the bike like fabulous. Wonder if its still around..

i gotta try this. now what about when your bikes pretty dirty? i live down a gravel road and for 2 miles i have to ride on it one way to pavement. my bike gets pretty dirty every ride how would you use it to clean that? clean it with soap and water first or is it ok to just use pledge straight without the deep clean first? and my rear wheel gets especially dirty what do you guys recommend? im a clean freak i wash my bike after every ride including my helmet. i like my sh@t spotless so im always open to new idea or advice.

Is there an Australian equivalent?

I seem to remember a few people in the car crowd swearing Mr Sheen was the go. Same thing?

Pledge............!!.............Every time I pick it up, the wife thinks I'm going to polish the table or furniture!!..............I've gone back to Turtle wax ICE!! - Good stuff!!

i gotta try this. now what about when your bikes pretty dirty? i live down a gravel road and for 2 miles i have to ride on it one way to pavement. my bike gets pretty dirty every ride how would you use it to clean that? clean it with soap and water first or is it ok to just use pledge straight without the deep clean first? and my rear wheel gets especially dirty what do you guys recommend? im a clean freak i wash my bike after every ride including my helmet. i like my sh@t spotless so im always open to new idea or advice.
Wash it first, kerosene will clean a nasty wheel. Wash Dry pledge shine sit buff

thanks for the clarification on that! FYI i tried "Meguiars Quik Detailer" the other day and im impressed. very good for between washes. just throwing that out there if anyones interested its worth the money.

pledge works well on chrome, but the stainless steel appliance cleaner is the best. I can't remember the name of it, but it's the best. They sell it in wipes as well. Pledge is great for everything else

Quick detailer works great for me, but I'm not much of a "looks" guy; I'm more about how she runs.

Back