****PLEASE READ... .ORG SPOOF****

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
I received an email from "board@hayabusa.org" saying I had requested my log-in info. The email looks suspicious and doesn't look like any board generated email I've ever received from here. On top of that I have NOT requested my log-in info so there's no fuggin' way I'm clicking the enclosed link that says it will open the "Unlock Box" to reset my password...

I have sent an email to Captain and the other moderators to have this looked into. In the meantime if you receive a similar email do NOT just assume it's from the board... Do NOT click any links in any similar mail until we hear from Captain. With all the email addy's being spoofed here lately I'm highly suspicious that this is yet another scam or virus attempt of some sort, so BEWARE!!!

BT

Also, please keep this bumped to the top until we check into this. If it's nothing and I'm off my rocker here someone will delete this thread as soon as it's confirmed. I know for a fact that I didn't request any log-in info though...
rock.gif

bump.gif

It had moved down one spot already
laugh.gif

Good catch Chris...I'm sure Cap will look into it.
cool.gif

Someone's definitely out to get the board lately...
mad.gif

Thanks for the head's up BT...

Thanks for the heads up BT.

<!--EDIT|usmcbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1138715782 -->

bump.gif
silly irish j.........................................................................................
..........................................................................................
...........................................................Pat and Kyran were getting ready to go on a camping trip. The first one said "I'm taking along a gallon of whiskey just in case of rattlesnake bites. What are you taking?" The other one said "Two rattlesnakes!"

oke.........

bump.gif
silly irish j.........................................................................................

..........................................................................................

...........................................................Pat and Kyran were getting ready to go on a camping trip. The first one said "I'm taking along a gallon of whiskey just in case of rattlesnake bites. What are you taking?" The other one said "Two rattlesnakes!"

oke.........
laugh.gif

bump.gif
....................................................................irish joke............................................................. Irishman went to a pet shop and asked how many budgies were in stock. "We have 99" replied the
shop owner "Give us the lot" said the Irish man, paid for them and left. He went to a tailors shop and
had 99 pockets sewn into a jacket, put a budgie in each pocket, went up to the Post Office Tower
and jumped off. He hit the ground with an almighty smack and lay there groaning until a passer-by
came and asked him what had happened. "I don't know sur" he replied "but that's the last time I try
that budgie jumping"

Back