Please Place in back window?

Get with your dealer about the window recall :laugh:

Seems like a big thing to leave out when building the bike. Quality control must have taken a big hit.

I was just looking at your avatar and wondering if you removed your rear window for the picture. :poke:

Dang here in Tn I have to pay $35 to see if I can even get what I want. Seems like they would have something online where you can just enter what you want and it tell you if it is taken.

Dang here in Tn I have to pay $35 to see if I can even get what I want. Seems like they would have something online where you can just enter what you want and it tell you if it is taken.

Ohio has a website you can enter in different "custom" plates

What happens when your plate shows up and it's a full size plate for a car?
:laugh:

Seems like a big thing to leave out when building the bike. Quality control must have taken a big hit.

I was just looking at your avatar and wondering if you removed your rear window for the picture. :poke:

It's further back just out of the pic :laugh:

Ohio has a website you can enter in different "custom" plates

What happens when your plate shows up and it's a full size plate for a car?
:laugh:

Idaho has the same thing. I did the entier transaction on line. $80 in admin fees for a two year tag wow.:moon:

If it is a full size plate you clicked the wrong hyperlink. Time to pull out the tin snips and get all arts and crafty.:rofl::lol:

I can finally remove the back window from my bike. The new plate finally came in!!!:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:
URPREY.jpg

URPREY.jpg

Back