Please Place in back window?

majestic12

Hunting Kawasakis
Donating Member
Registered
I finally ordered the personalized plates for my Busa.
Busa and 200 MPH were gone. Yep I was shocked too.

I thought I would reference one of the original tag lines for the Hayabusa, "To the Hayabusa everything else is just prey."
So I finally settled on "URPREY"

The state sent my a teporary "paper plate" to put in my rear window- thus proving the state of Idaho still knows nothing about bikes.

Here is my solution to that problem. Laugh away. laminated it and taped it to the old plate.
IMG_20110314_193517.jpg

IMG_20110314_193517.jpg

I just ordered mine too. Virginia has the 200MPH tag on the restricted list. Anything over 65 mph is banned!:moon: So after 3 hours on the website trying combos....I decided to pick the next best thing. My new tags will be here soon and they will say "WUTCOP". :laugh:

I just ordered mine too. Virginia has the 200MPH tag on the restricted list. Anything over 65 mph is banned!:moon: So after 3 hours on the website trying combos....I decided to pick the next best thing. My new tags will be here soon and they will say "WUTCOP". :laugh:

:lol: Maybe.....Hmmm... What about 300KPH - Think Virginia is that smart?

WUTCOP? I give it 50/50. Either the cop will be laughing so hard he'll cut you some slack, otherwise.....

My preferred custom plate? Something like 86B839. This has all numbers and letters that are easy to confuse!

WUTCOP? I give it 50/50. Either the cop will be laughing so hard he'll cut you some slack, otherwise.....

My preferred custom plate? Something like 86B839. This has all numbers and letters that are easy to confuse!

:lol: :whistle: Wasn't there some car gang that did this? There plates were in binary - that way it was easy to eff up the numbers.

'phast' and 'phyne' are some of my favs.

"to put in my rear window" -idaho motor vehicles fail!:laugh:

Back