Tired of Mr. Joe Public Rat? Don't want people seeing your plate/tag ? LOL

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Well it's Ol' Rubb to the rescue. :thumbsup:
I have had my licence plate/tag called into police...once or twice.
whistle.gif

Got pulled over,phone calls,letters in the mail. :laugh:
Well my Busa Brothers...you should dig deep into your local laws.
I can put my plate on...facing SIDEWAYS. Yup...you have to be standing beside me,tip your head to the extreme left,in hopes of reading my plate.
Here's the tiny code buried in a 2 inch thick book.
If I could draw your attention Brothers to... Section 3.021

Been on "the books" for at least 5 years. I'm looking for changes or amendments...but I got the info from a reliable source,who just happens to sport his tag this way today.

I want too see the irate look on drivers faces in my rear views as they scramble for pen and paper...or the cell phone shot.

I plan to have fun with this. Trust me. Have a nice day. :D
Rubb.

plate.png

Well it's Ol' Rubb to the rescue. :thumbsup:
I have had my licence plate/tag called into police...once or twice. View attachment 1624149
Got pulled over,phone calls,letters in the mail. :laugh:
Well my Busa Brothers...you should dig deep into your local laws.
I can put my plate on...facing SIDEWAYS. Yup...you have to be standing beside me,tip your head to the extreme left,in hopes of reading my plate.
Here's the tiny code buried in a 2 inch thick book.
If I could draw your attention Brothers to... Section 3.021

Been on "the books" for at least 5 years. I'm looking for changes or amendments...but I got the info from a reliable source,who just happens to sport his tag this way today.

I want too see the irate look on drivers faces in my rear views as they scramble for pen and paper...or the cell phone shot.

I plan to have fun with this. Trust me. Have a nice day. :D
Rubb.

View attachment 1624151
I wish I could find a law like that around here... they wouldn't know what to do if I could put my plate on my front fork :thumbsup:

It's too bad that our BC plates are massive billboards. A slim Ontario plate would be much happier living on a fork leg.

On a related topic, removing a tiny 2" round reflector to install a 5"x8" reflective plate on your fork is a little counter-productive, no? Not for me, of course... you know how I love my reflectors. :thumbsup:

Back