Please HELP! me find \'Busa w/financing

OB_skeeeee

Registered
You guys please help me! I was just about to buy the best bike on the planet, a new 'Busa, when my daughter required emergency kidney surgery. Needless to say, my priorities changed, but here's the kicker. The expenses involved caused a few "slow" payments with my creditors. That's all behind us now, but I've applied with numerous resourses to no avail - financing not approved at each, even with a sizeable down payment. My brightest hope is with the credit union I've been with for 25 years- they said to apply again in a few months and I should be approved, because I "just barely" did not meet their requirements. Anyway, not to belabor you, but I am hoping to find a '99 or 2K 'Bus that someone will finance and hold the title on, like a "buy here/pay here" arrangement, or if someone will let me take over their payments, ect. I've been a Senior Electronics Technician at a major corporation for 15 years and counting, so the pay is decent, and meeting such an obligation is not a problem. Willing to accept any reasonable terms. Can you offer any help or advice?

Back