PINGING Norther Ohio riders

First part of the storm just started rollin' through here 'bout an hour ago.....Hopefully 24 hours is enough time for it to clear. Gonna watch the noon news in a few

It's gonna be close!! If I call this due to weather......It's probably gonna be last minute due to the storm movement. Looks like it's still heading NE, which bodes well for us.

Toledo noon news.......
wtol_7day.JPG

cam4_WTOL_00001.jpg

Have a good trip guys, it'll probably start out wet perhaps even dry to the east, but should be a great afternoon!

OK......Partial change in plans here. With the weather lookin' good in OH,but shiddy for Pitt tomorrow, Dweez has offered to take us south from his meet point on 30/9, to some roads he knows heading over to the Coshocton/Columbus area.

We're gonna postpone the Pitt part for a few weeks. Earliest I can do it is the 28th

Mark.....If you're reading this.....Check your email

BTW...Thanx BBBusa

I think I might be able to make this ride. I am on 7 days at my new job, but i think that is the 1st weekend we will NOT be working this 7 day schedule. Busa might not be finished though, will have to ride one of the gixxers...
Where'd U go dude....Haven't heard anything back from you on any of the emails. Leavin' in an hour....Hit me on my celly if you want

Back