Pinging Ohio boyz

SAMBUSA

TATTOO'D WHITE TRASH
Donating Member
Registered
Rather large group of us are meating up tomorrow at a bike shop in Columbus and then heading over to QSL. Shoot me a PM or email if you wanna meat up. sambusa214@yahoo.com

That is all

Bogus, you are welcome to join in also. If so, give me or Fonz a call and we'll schedule a meat up this way and ride down with ya.
beerchug.gif

Wednesday is "track night" (well one of 2 or 3 every week) for me.. I can get a "half price" entry for any .oRg members if they showed up.. (time trials start at 5) usually wrap by 10PM..

Schintz Racing usually shows up with a bike or 2 every other week.. (they sponsor some races etc) Not sure if he has anything in store for this week..

Track is about 8 miles west of State Rt 1 on Hwy 67 (Albany Indiana)

Still gonna be running in a couple weeks? Dont get another day off for 2 weeks after tomorrow.

If you are talking about the track, yep, I will have to check sched. but I think through Sept..

you suck!
Shhh
shutup.gif

laugh.gif

You suck.  Get your tires on and come down for a little hump day meat
drools.gif
I would have them on if i had them.
I can understand that.  Still loving that seat, btw.
Glad you like it. I hope it rains with hail tomorrow for you guys cause i can't go.
laugh.gif
YOU BASTID
guns.gif

laugh.gif

well if it is you and the "boyz" "meating" might draw the ire of some of the farm boys around these parts
rofl.gif

Would be fun to put a few of the regulars on the trailer racing however... heck I have not taken the bike down the track even..

Back