PINGING Norther Ohio riders

There is going to be a "Fatboy" on this ride? I put on about 15 pounds this winter but I don't want people saying that there were a couple of fat boys on this ride. If I end up going, I will try and shed a few pounds so don't embarrass the rest of youz guyz!
laugh.gif

If the guy with the fatboy comes along, he'll have no problem keeping up.  We may have some issues keeping up with him though
wowold.gif

If you need a place to crash, let me know.  That goes for you too Chris.
winkold.gif
thanks Sam. I will probably have to take ya up on that. I doubt im gonna feel like a 3hr. ride home at midnight.
winkold.gif

winkold.gif

if i didnt have to work i would def take you up on this ride! unfortunately i gotta take off a few days at the end of june for a bday and a track day at mid ohio so i cant take too many more days off. gotta let my vacation time re-accumulate. a few friends and i have also talked about going to run the 555 sometime in the upcoming weeks so i will post up when we decide to make the trip. actually gonna be a 2day event with runnin the 555 and then rollin down to the mountaineer for some fun adult gaming.

if anything changes and i can make the ride i will let ya know and meet up with you all at rt30 and I77...

if i didnt have to work i would def take you up on this ride!  unfortunately i gotta take off a few days at the end of june for a bday and a track day at mid ohio so i cant take too many more days off.  gotta let my vacation time re-accumulate.  a few friends and i have also talked about going to run the 555 sometime in the upcoming weeks so i will post up when we decide to make the trip.  actually gonna be a 2day event with runnin the 555 and then rollin down to the mountaineer for some fun adult gaming.  

if anything changes and i can make the ride i will let ya know and meet up with you all at rt30 and I77...
ThumbsUp.gif

if i didnt have to work i would def take you up on this ride!  unfortunately i gotta take off a few days at the end of june for a bday and a track day at mid ohio so i cant take too many more days off.  gotta let my vacation time re-accumulate.  a few friends and i have also talked about going to run the 555 sometime in the upcoming weeks so i will post up when we decide to make the trip.  actually gonna be a 2day event with runnin the 555 and then rollin down to the mountaineer for some fun adult gaming.  

beerchug.gif

Somebody say 555??

IMG_4384-1.jpg

laugh.gif
cool.gif

Arggggg..............You guys wait till I sell the Busa for an Ohio Ride.
guns.gif

I have that Friday and Monday scheduled so no Sat working for me.

Got my new tires on last week. Then after work tonight I am doing some stuff to the bike then riding out to Indiana and getting my Busa dyno'd/tuned around 8:00 AM at Schnitz Racing...  
thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif
are you planning on being there at 0800 or leaving your house at 0800? I been meaning to go up there myself just to meet him.
I will be living around 6:30 AM EDT and going to be there around 8:00 AM. Just waiting for the sun to poke his head out now so I can get the chain cleaned and do a couple of adjustments before I head out..
thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

Got my new tires on last week. Then after work tonight I am doing some stuff to the bike then riding out to Indiana and getting my Busa dyno'd/tuned around 8:00 AM at Schnitz Racing...
thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif
'Bout damn time you get your azz out with us!!!
tounge.gif
If you bail this time, first stop on this ride is gonna be your place for a good 'ol fashion gang rape!!
laugh.gif

BTW...You been gettin' the email updates OK?

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif
tounge.gif
 If you bail this time, first stop on this ride is gonna be your place for a good 'ol fashion gang rape!!    
laugh.gif

YEP Im getting the emal updates.

Weather is the only thing that will keep me from going...
cool.gif

thumb_up.gif

I think I might be able to make this ride. I am on 7 days at my new job, but i think that is the 1st weekend we will NOT be working this 7 day schedule. Busa might not be finished though, will have to ride one of the gixxers...

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

YEP Im getting the emal updates.

Weather is the only thing that will keep me from going...
cool.gif
I'm with ya on the weather. Shine only. Not doing another ride in the rain. We can get rain dates set up if it looks like rain.

thumb_up.gif

I think I might be able to make this ride. I am on 7 days at my new job, but i think that is the 1st weekend we will NOT be working this 7 day schedule. Busa might not be finished though, will have to ride one of the gixxers...
If you're seriously interested in this ride, PM me your email addy so I can include you in the mails going back & forth hammering out the details.

'99 Busa, that goes for you & anyone else interested as well

I mite have another guy coming. He's a laid back rider but he rides a stinkin honda! LOL! Just playin fonz

Back