Ping**** Webbashl ***** Ping

GoAWOL

Abiit, excessit, evasit
Donating Member
Registered
So there I was....cruising through craigslist with my normal "Hayabusa" search filter on and what do I find Craigslist Linky

Ash...WTH man, you crossing over to the cruiser side on us? I don't care how much torque that thing has, you will not be able to keep up with us:poke:

Let us know how it goes. Been having some of the same thoughts due to knee issues.

ok ok so I have been looking at da cruisers....The only and Irepeat the only cruiser for me is the M109|R, it is a sweet beast!!!

ok ok so I have been looking at da cruisers....The only and Irepeat the only cruiser for me is the M109|R, it is a sweet beast!!!

However it turns out you know you're welcome to ride anytime...I was just funnin.

wth. I guess we'll have to pull over and wait all the time.
Posted via Mobile Device

109m is A Nice Bike, It's No Busa Though, Two wheels is still fun. Next Group ride Rock, Goawol and Myself will be waiting for you getting coffee a few miles ahead will just have to plan for more breaks for ya to catch up. LOL Just playing. Im planing in feburary Interational Bike show in Greenville SC. They have Demo rides that weekend, check out.
Motorcycleshows.com
Loomis.

include me in... I got the bike back today (Thanks TED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and enjoyed the ride...

Of course, not sure if you guys wrote me off already....

Ash - I know a guy who has one for sale.. PM or call me...

Back