Pinging Casperle's '65 Fastback!!

I was at the movies last night when I saw you'd FINALLY posted up some photos...had to turn my phone off before I could get a good look at all the pics.

You have one of the most beautiful Mustangs I've ever seen! Thanks so much for answering to my demands :laugh:

:bowdown:

Thanks, First thing people always ask is how much $ I have in it. I honestly dont know or want to know but I d say its lot less than most pay for a new car and then they dont know what to say. To me its cooler than any new car.

Thanks, First thing people always ask is how much $ I have in it. I honestly dont know or want to know but I d say its lot less than most pay for a new car and then they dont know what to say. To me its cooler than any new car.

Who cares what you have in it? It's what you get out of it that matters. So cliche, I know, but yeah, while my Mustang isn't anything compared to yours, Tess is my baby. Most around me, including my fiance omslaw, do not understand why I love a car so much. I don't try to explain it...means a lot to me and it is so much more than just a car...you're either a car person or your not, and all I know is I'm in a really pissy mood when she's parked! :laugh:

*sigh* I need to win the lottery...

This is my good friend's mutt. She has a new GT500 too. Some guys get all the luck.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328971979.031981.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328971979.031981.jpg

Not this time Bots. I will not buy a Shelby, I will not buy a Shelby, I will not buy a Shelby, I will not buy a Shelby, I will not buy a Shelby, or a Super Snake or any of those things......

Back