Pinging Casperle's '65 Fastback!!

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
Been having withdrawals since my Mustang is parked, but I really just want yours anyway...

Post some pics of her or I shall ban you :rulez:

:drool:

I'm getting the shakes here... :laugh:

And my finger's itchy......................ban? :whistle:

Ok, heres a couple with my friends that I work on some. I will be in the garage tomorrow doing some brake mods. I ve been working on it most weekends lately.

Dons stang 018.jpg

mine in the yard 006.jpg

Thanks for the request though seriously. Its a money pit but its nice that the work is noticed sometimes. I cant wait to drive it this year with the new motor, although I did get about 250 miles on it in the late fall. Waiting impatiently for my income tax return for new 2.5 inch header back exhaust. Split between Magnaflo system and Flowmaster going to be a last minute decision.

mine in the yard 005.jpg

Sweet!! Great job!!!

I am sure Vabs is busy cleaning up the drool, but I think you might be safe for now.......

Motor is not completely done yet. Needs new plug wires, carb and fuel line etc. Master cylinder will be gone tomorrow, for a double reservoir for safety. Its a 331 scat kit, Dart heads 2.02 valves, 185 intake runners,Lunati VooDoo camshaft. I already wish the cam was a little bigger.lol.

motor 001.jpg

OMG I WANT YOUR MUSTANG!!!!!

Brings tears to my eyes *sniff*

Via DROID X

I am looking for a 67 fastback for the wife.Preferably an FE car.I have a BB GT 67 cyclone factory glass hood and disc brakes.Nice looking fastbacks for sure.I am a ford man inside and out

I am looking for a 67 fastback for the wife.Preferably an FE car.I have a BB GT 67 cyclone factory glass hood and disc brakes.Nice looking fastbacks for sure.I am a ford man inside and out

About the same as me, I am looking for a fatback wife with a BB 38 DD cyclones :whistle: :laugh:

I have a 68 Torino GT fastback 390 it need s restored yet but its pretty much rust free. Hoping to get to it next winter and get started.

I was at the movies last night when I saw you'd FINALLY posted up some photos...had to turn my phone off before I could get a good look at all the pics.

You have one of the most beautiful Mustangs I've ever seen! Thanks so much for answering to my demands :laugh:

:bowdown:

Back