Ping wheelie bar haters

No matter how big you type, how many pictures of other peoples bikes you post, or how many times you say everybody else is an internet racer, it doesn't make you better little Billy....
You are still the same lame-a$$ that has an excuse for everything, still scared to race heads up, still using training wheels on a stock bike, still talking $**** about numbers you can't beat, etc.
Nothing is new here folks, still the same old bull$#!t Billy.
Like I told you in the thread you had deleted: Name your time and place, heads up pro tree. Anything up to and including $1000, one run straight off the trailer, or best of 3 your choice. Run what you brung.
Come get some.....keyboard racer.
I'm 265 lbs in street clothes and will turn 40 this year before you start crying about weight and age:moon:

GO waste time@ tune+test
I will stick 2 my ama racing+winning track championships
By your own admision you won 0 last year.
You can talk noise all you want but facts are im track champ+your a keyboard king+test+tune queen.
Im posting fact your posting interney yaa ya you admit Ben races your track sometime correct?Beat him? hes been racing my track last 3 years+has never not 1 time got past me in a round ask him.HE CAME CLOSE THIS YEAR GOING INTO FINALS BUT NO CIGAR.Seems like you would win something$25 just by dumb luck.Whats it like race all year +not win a dime?Is it fun?
25z0cxy.jpg

Last edited:
Whats it like race all year +not win a dime?Is it fun?

yes it is. Especially when you're faster than the guy you're "beating".:rofl: Bracket racing is only racing yourself....not others. So congradulations on beating yourself for money.??? Technically you dont even need another bike out there to win. If you can run to the other end of the track in the same amount of time over and over then its a win. Wheres the excitement in that? Like I said, I used goto watch this crap....got boring watching the slow guy always take home the win...really no incentive for someone whose really fast to even compete. Have fun racing yourself. When your ready to race someone else, well, the challenges have been issued.:whistle:

Would have probably beat Ben if I hadn'tt given him my spare nitrous bottle, didn't want him to race without giving him his best shot. Ask him about that, and while you're at it ask him how much I charged him......
Billy you're an assclown that repeats the same "I'm the king of the track" nonsense in every post. As I have repeatedly said: Get a lane b!tch.......

Would have probably beat Ben if I hadn'tt given him my spare nitrous bottle, didn't want him to race without giving him his best shot. Ask him about that, and while you're at it ask him how much I charged him......
Billy you're an assclown that repeats the same "I'm the king of the track" nonsense in every post. As I have repeatedly said: Get a lane b!tch.......
and there you have it.
Posted via Mobile Device

i dont say i will be there then not show my word means something, your a coward+ a little beech

Last edited:
why the huge words? you trying to compensate? feel as if no one hears what your saying? you'd be right on both accounts
Posted via Mobile Device

You aint beatin nobody on that ride.What class you run s/c t/g s/s ????
you run your mouth is all. MOST ALL THE BIKES IN AMA WOULD LEAVE THAT TURTLE YOU GOT.

poor little man, you just dont get it do you? You're running stock times and calling stock bikes slow? You do realize how rediculous that sounds...right? I'll go ahead and get down on your level by saying "my daddy can whoop your daddy". :laugh:
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited:
this is the last time i will say any thing to or about nightflight,you are chicking $hit and you know it. you"ve never run any one heads up and you never will because your chicking $hit. so the way i see it, you aint never beat anyone. you"ve been called out by lots of guys on this board encluding me and its allways the same B S. Your not a winner or a loser because you aint never raced anyone. heads up is the only race you or anyone else will ever get from me. brackets aint racing, its bull $hit

I personally dont like using wheelie bars... but thats just my opinion.

I got so caught up having fun agravating this guy that I forgot what this thread was suppossed to be about.:rofl:

Just for the record, as far as wheelie bars go, I really dont care either way. But it would look pretty stupid on the street:laugh:

I got so caught up having fun agravating this guy that I forgot what this thread was suppossed to be about.:rofl:

Just for the record, as far as wheelie bars go, I really dont care either way. But it would look pretty stupid on the street:laugh:

Hear that I dont run bars on my street bike its a 1981 just 4 record how old was you in 1981 thats when I purchased it new cost me $4,100
its 29 years old I get 6.30 out of it 1170 wisco pistons+dropin cams.

5.40 1/8th

Any you boys race ama or just test+tune ??

That were I am there the test+tune cost me $50 I got 2 passes kinda pricey huh?

Last edited:
3878093002_f7bfbb3f0e.jpg

150mph in 1/4 and yesm i kin prove it
BD8_widowmaker7.jpg

CDD_run3.jpg

ANY OF YOU YOUNGSTERS KNOW WHO THAT IS ON THAT 2 CYCLE???
THATS DAVID Schultz +THE GUY SPOTTING HIM IS Paul Gast
2_strokes_3.jpg

2_strokes_2.jpg

2_strokes_1.jpg

Last edited:
Why is there like 20 different threads on this???? If I have read 1 of your posts then I have read them all, I personally do not like bars on bikes that DO NOT need them, NHRA Pro stock thats cool but the bikes are actually fast JMO though remember.....Bracket Racing mmmmmmmmmm...... not my thing either especially with more electronics than Circuit City to get the thing down the track. Money dont matter to me I race Because I honestly have a Fu*kin blast doin it and would do it for free for ever, I make good money so I can afford the entrance fee It wont kill me. But to call everyone out I say bring that thing up here and you can have your electronics We can Arm drop the race on 130th and see WHO WINS, Oh yeah I will foot shift with stock motor and NO BAR and then we will see who WINS THE $$$$$ Happy New Year all:cheerleader::cheerleader:

No offense but I personally dont care what you like or dont like.
Your bike you do what you want with it.My bike I do what I want wit it.

6Z3_Pic1.jpg

TC_Christenson2.jpg

Last edited:
Agreed, thats why they have options I just dont see the point in trashin someone b/c they may or may not have won money or what not ...Lets face it we all do this because its fun as hell so at the end of the day even if you lose you still had fun and it was worth every penny no?:beerchug::beerchug:

Back