Ping wheelie bar haters

NIGHTFLIGHT

Banned
wheelie box 9CHEATER BOX)

What if a boy runs this gizmo that non rider??? ???

Cats out of the bag on physchobike a few kids had them stashed in s/s class ama.

Thats a electronic wheelie bar if you ask me. :whistle:
I know there not allowed in that class but they did very few teardowns if any last year.
Theres not enough info there tell me how it works mabe like a leval +triggers revlimiter @ certain point

Saw this while surfing around there very sweet

8c196f1c-30d2-451a-bd7e-77a832af2a0.jpg

100_2790.png

Last edited:
NO IT WORKS DOWN TRACK AS WELL
I have a launch box that thing is diffrent+lot more expensive
Im familer with rpm limiters been racing since 1981
Thats not same as msd or multiple spark discharge ignition or the lunch box i got from Schnitz.
Suckers kinda pricey on sale $700 normal 9 bills then again go into a wheelstand on a lowerd busa + slam it down hard+break the oilpan gunna cost to or mabe worse when oil coats rear tire.

Last edited:
If it's against the rules then it's cheating... :banghead:

However, if it's a safety net to keep the bike from flipping over down track maybe they need to rethink the rules. I could see the slower guys crying but when some of these bikes are making the power they do....they can come up at any time down track.

I'd say a delay box and wheelie bar are in another class... :laugh:

Last edited:
Right they recomend it 4 turbo bikes+nos things not cheap (but what is) + i think you would need adjustable rev limiter go with it.
Theres a 10 page thread about it on physcho they did very few teardowns if any last year but if theres a protest then they have 2. Also because its new they may seen it @ tech +thought it was something else
may not have known what it does.

You can get stuff past I had this coolant overflow bottle on my busa INDY AMA had lose the stock 1 because I installed hydraulic clutch release on my clutch slave +bottle was in way.I got worried + took the bottle off @ tech + taped the hose up under tailpiece then put bottle back on after.
IMG_6492.jpg

Last edited:
That thing is pretty sweet, its not a revlimiter either. Its like traction control for cars. It has a sensor like a tip over sensor, but it is adjustable as to how high of a wheelie you are comfortable with, and then when that limit has been passed it starts to pull timing to bring the wheel down gently. LOL and yes its cheating just like a wheelie bar:laugh: If setup correctly you could have the front wheel just skimming the ground through the first few gears depending on your hp level, and all you would have to do is keep the bike WFO and let the box do all the work.

Typically the output is connected to an ignition retard

I know some were being used @ ama races.BUT NOBODY WILL ADMIT IT.:muscle::tantrum::tantrum:

That thing is pretty sweet, its not a revlimiter either. Its like traction control for cars. It has a sensor like a tip over sensor, but it is adjustable as to how high of a wheelie you are comfortable with, and then when that limit has been passed it starts to pull timing to bring the wheel down gently. LOL and yes its cheating just like a wheelie bar:laugh: If setup correctly you could have the front wheel just skimming the ground through the first few gears depending on your hp level, and all you would have to do is keep the bike WFO and let the box do all the work.

wheelie bars aint cheeting. run what ya brung, heads up, hope ya brung enuff

Lol i guess your right, not cheating just lame:rofl: wheelie bars take most of the skill out of riding a bike. If you need a cheap thrill go to an amusement park:whistle::laugh:

I beat every single nobar bike I raced last year.
Made lot of $$$ off them+gold card prob worth around $900 bucks

I BRACKET RACE + PREFER 2 LEAVE WITH THE $$$
Anybody can jabber on the internet winning races little diffrent.

MOST TIME IM 1 OFF OR DEAD ON MY DIAL IN
Just shooting it down the track times all over place kinda hit+miss
Thats kinda guy I love draw nice have a easy race now+then.

Last edited:
Did the US cheat because it invented and dropped the first atomic bomb, or perhaps the Allies cheated because they broke the German Enigma Code, or perfected Radar first? Did Bill Gates cheat because nobody else was making a decent operating system at the time? Did Yeager cheat breaking the sound barrier because he launched his plane from the belly of another plane? Is it cheating if we finally kill Osama with an unmanned drone in some cave someplace?

I could go on and on with hundreds of examples, but the point is technology is not cheating (in war and racing and everything else) if the rules don't disallow it. Racing has always been a blend of technology and talent, and if you don't believe it, go run the 1/4 mile on foot. It will probably take longer than a minute:rofl:

:rofl::rofl: NOT ME IM HAPPY WITH MY RESULTS THIS YEAR.
Way I see it your $$$ do what you want with your bike.
I HAVE FUN AND WON TRACK CHAMPIONSHIP 2 OF LAST 3 YEARS.
Honestly dont care what anybody else thinks.
I know this much prety much wasting your time try run pro-et @ ama without a delaybox.
I ran 3 rounds my opponents lights were .020 .021 +.012 only 1, I beat was the .012 I dropped a .010 on him.All of them were delay timer bikes.

:rofl: I didnt say anything about winning races or making money, I just think wheelie bars on streetbikes is completly GAY:beerchug: No big deal just my opinion:thumbsup: And those two bikes you posted above look SWEET

draco said Is it cheating if we finally kill Osama with an unmanned drone in some cave someplace?
no its party time :beerchug:

YOu have know electronics do well in bracket racing.Me+a friend installed adjustable rev limiter+hydraulic clutch release +crossoverdelay box on my bike in about 2 1/2 hours.

Pulled motor on my old 02 and removed tranny about 4 hours
about same 2 install a billet tranny+output shaft.Didnt miss a shift all year.

:rofl: I didnt say anything about winning races or making money, I just think wheelie bars on streetbikes is completly GAY:beerchug: No big deal just my opinion:thumbsup: And those two bikes you posted above look SWEET

THATS INTERNET 4 YA EVERYBODY GETS BE A PRO
Honestly win any races last year???Have you ever won a race??
I placed in $$$ close 3/4 races I went to last year.

I find it funny guys giving dragrace advice that have never won a race???

Back