Heads up street bike event in Southern IL!! June 11th

Ludicrous Speed

Registered
Myself and my friend are having a $500 to win, no minimum bike count, heads up race, on June 11th (friday night) $20 to enter...... Here are the rules for all the bike classes we have, but the Outlaw Streetbike is that one with the guaranteed money, the rest are 100% payback......

The track is I57 Dragstrip, an 1/8th mile track between Benton and West Frankfort, IL. That firday is also T&T night if anyone just wants to come play, they let you run anything there.

Track rules are lenient, and no licenses required.

RULES FOR ALL BIKES:

•WORKING Headlight and taillight required
•Street tires (no slicks) EXCEPT UNLIMITED
•No wheelie bars EXCEPT UNLIMITED

800cc and under Street bike class

•Stock swingarm required, with no extensions
•no power adders allowed
•No air/electric shifter allowed
•Hand clutch only

801cc and up Street bike class

•60" max length, axle to axle
•no power adders allowed (Bottles must be removed)
•air/electric shifters allowed

Outlaw Street bike class

•Any CC allowed
•Air/electric shifter allowed
•Any power adder/adders allowed
•Intercooled Turbos and water/methanol/alcohol injection ok
•64" Max length axle to axle
•Lock-up clutches allowed ( no sliders)

Outlaw cruiser

•Air/electric shifter allowed
•Class open to all V-twin bikes, regardless of make or CC
•Cruiser chassis only (NO TLR's, RC51's, or other v-twin sportbikes)
•Hand clutches (No lockups or sliders)

Unlimited Class

•No rules, just hope you are fast enough.

If anyone wants more info, you can post here, or on our website, SIKOS RACING

I hope that we can get a bunch of bikes there, it will help me to convince my friend to have more guaranteed races! :please:

I will catch you & the Dogman June 11.I got it tuned last Friday. Picked up 40hp Thanks to MC BUSA:cheerleader:

Glad to hear that!

Hey, here is another kicker for the race:

There is a big money 275 drag radial race that evening as well, with 20 confirmed (read: pre-paid) participants. So not only will there be good action to watch, the track is gonna be tip top shape as well!

If we can cover the purse with entries, we will be able to have a larger payout race for later in the year.

I would appreciate the support, whether spectating or racing....

Also, just want to reiterate: This is a no minimum bike count. We pay the $500 if only two bikes show up. If there are enough to cover the purse, it gets added to the purse!

Here is a vid of some of the cars earlier in the year at Georgia. The blue mustang at 4:15 will be there

- ORTC/UORS Night the Lights Went Out In Georgia[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on guys this is going to be big..Traction should be super and payout is good..These guy put on a great race..Track is great also..Plenty of shutdown..TBone glad to see you are coming even though I cannot put you on the trailer..A buddy of mine will be running my Busa and 1000..I will be sure and tell him to put u and Tyrone on the trailer.lol..Matt and Ludicrous put on a great race.

Back