Battle of the bikes ii

us131

Registered
I have decided to join your forum to open up an easy line of communication between the racers and US131 Motorsports Park located in Martin Michigan. The goal is to gain a better understanding of the trends and needs of the racers thereby enabling me to better create racing programs that best suite your needs. I am a firm believer in the idea of creating racing series’ designed by racers for racers. I have used this same approach in the creation of our Midnight Madness Survival Series, which has brought record number of bikes and cars through the gates.

After speaking to dozens of racers at the first Battle of the Bikes, motorsports businesses, and reading through various forums, in accordance to their feedback, I modified the June 4th Battle of the Bikes to better accommodate for the racers needs while making the classes fairer and more competitive.

There were changes in every class with the exception of Pro ET. Some of the new changes include:

Two new heads up classes: Outlaw Street (Max 68†wheelbase) & Super Street (Max 62†– 9.99 index)
Street ET rules have been changed including no restrictions on wheel base.
Factory Street class formally known as Heads-Up retains a max wheel base of 60†however it has become a 10.99 index class.

For more info on rules please click the link at the bottom of the page.

Target racers:

Pro ET (Bracket) and Outlaw Street (Heads up) are focused on race shops, pro racers, and hard core big money street racers.

Super Street (Heads up – 9.99 index) is focused towards high end street bikes catering towards the highly modified 750cc’s, and lightly modified liter bikes, Busa’s and ZX12’s.

Factory Street (Heads up – 10.99) and Street ET (Bracket) are focused on the majority of street riders that own 600’s, 750’s and older liter bikes that might be new to the sport of drag racing, or have a bike that is lightly modified. With a cheap entry fee and a good purse, it allows for the perfect arena for grudge matches against friends.

Below is two links outlining the motorcycle programs offered at US131 and the rules associated with them:

http://us131motorsportspark.com/news_detail.asp?news=36
http://us131motorsportspark.com/news_detail.asp?news=35

I look forward to hearing your replies.

Regards,

Bryan C. Harrison

Manager of Track Development

Tel. 269 672 7800

Fax. 269 672 9194

Email. bryan@us131motorsportspark.com

US131 Motorsports Park

1249 12th Street

Martin MI 49070