AMA Dragbike Martin, MI May 15-16

PaulCav

Registered
How many of you are going to come race at Martin, MI on May 15th and 16th?

Street ET, Street Fighter 9.50 index class, Super Comp for you 8.90 index people. Real Street if you have a really fast bike heads up minimally stretched based on the riders weight and factory type clutch basket (They are running 7.90's in this class) or for the guys who are on Busa's that are seriously not messing around Pro Street. Which was won in Atlanta on an NOS ZX-14 by Jeremy Teasley last month, the only NOS entry in the class.

I would be if hadnt just lost my job.I have interview 2day might still try or after I win a few here local use that 2 fund it.
sm55.gif

So far my racing year has been a disaster only two runner up finishes in 3 races

Last edited:
Ill be there, I just have to do a quick rebuild on my rst bike. My 1 inch pan swinging pick up stuck and hurt my motor this weekend at the Mirock race. I sure hope i can get it done in time.:thumbsup:

I would be if hadnt just lost my job.I have interview 2day might still try or after I win a few here local use that 2 fund it.
sm55.gif

So far my racing year has been a disaster only two runner up finishes in 3 races

You need to come to Martin if you can to improve your AMA Dragbike results over last years when you came to Indy. A lot more racers in AMA Dragbike Pro ET than there are at your local races aren't there?

Ill be there, I just have to do a quick rebuild on my rst bike. My 1 inch pan swinging pick up stuck and hurt my motor this weekend at the Mirock race. I sure hope i can get it done in time.:thumbsup:

Your the third person I have heard from with a swinging oil pick up that has lost his engine due to the pick up sticking. I hope you can get it fixed for Real Street in Martin, MI. The weather looks like it is going to be perfect for breaking records.

Yeah ive heard many of horror stories. This is the second time its happen to me, i am done with one inch pans. It looks like i will have the motor done, and good to hear the weather will be nice !!

Back