ping RSD

semi

Whoooosh!
Donating Member
Registered
i used this kind...try it somewhere that won't show too obviously first though

S_18415_L.jpg

i used this kind...try it somewhere that won't show too obviously first though

Thank you brutha,I will try it on my belly part,the underside of it barely shows.

Then I will try it on my Busa. :laugh:

RSD.

bb.jpg

bb3.png

bb4.jpg

tumblr_loyncoFaf41qazkdco1_500.gif

If removing stickers I use a heat gun, 3M General Purpose Adhesive Remover and a plastic razor blade

Try a hair dryer before a heat gun. Had a bad experience on one of my old gixxers with a heat gun one time :(

Yep be careful heating up those fairing they can warp easier than you think. Even those rubber wheels to remove decals can warp them

Tried everything on these 2 parts,but the haze stays. "Haze stays" dat funny. Then why am I not laughing.Because I cannot live with (see pic) this krap on my otherwise mint Busa.

I've asked in "parts" for re-placements no luck yet. Anybody wanna help out the Rubb,with replacements. I'll be at the dealership in about 4 hours "price checking".

Just don't let me forget my vazoline. :moon:

RSD.

P4210018.jpg

What I would do is get a set of those air tech replacement dash panels. They are 1 piece dash panels not 2 like the OEM so they are seemles :thumbsup: You could paint match them to your bike and add a super clean aspect to your busa

This is why I love this place. #1Busa,you my friend,rock. :guitar:

Any prefered sellers for these ?

Thanks,

RSD. Busa-Ridin'-Bastid

Alright brother, the years must be a part of the problem.

Maybe it's time to have them sanded smooth and painted black or to match the flow of the fairing paint. Great mod. Maybe cheaper than replacement parts.

Back