PING Puerto Rico peeps

Dang you guys/gals are ruthless.:(

One little off moment and you laugh at a fella and put down his bike. I am taking my marbles and going home.:D

Dang you guys/gals are ruthless.:(

One little off moment and you laugh at a fella and put down his bike. I am taking my marbles and going home.:D

Awww, don't be like that...Lycan really will take you to Puerto Rico, as soon as he decides to read his thread again :laugh:

My Busa was stolen in middle of my Road Trip (In Miami Beach) so since I can No longer head to west coast, I'm going to visit some friends in PR next week. Does anyone know if you can RENT a Bike on the island? (Doesent Have to be a Busa!) I looked online. Couldnt find anything. I'm flying into San Juan, but staying in Ponce.

Sorry to hear about your bike, there are some rentals, but all they got its harleys.

I might take u up on that in the near future. I work in an area that has quite a few PR's. actually half of our personnel is PR. some real hotties too....:laugh: but anyway, when I ask some of them where they r gonna retire to half will say PR and the others half say no f-en way its too dangerous there and the medical is bad.

what r ur thoughts on that? they tell me you dont have to stop for red lights (treat as stop signs) after 10 pm or something because of all the car jackings. is that true?

sounds like a great place and wouldnt mind living there after I retire for at least a few years but is the crime as bad as they say? most of em are from there or have family there so its not like its something they r just reading in the news.

Just let me know, I help in any way I can. As far as the crime goes yea it's bad but to be honest, I don't think it's any different than any where else. We have an alarming murder rate BUT rarely will you ever here of the victims being innocent bystanders. Most of the violence here is drug related and as long as you stay away from that crap you will do just fine. Ive been here well over a year and a half and I've never felt threatened or out of place at all. Granted I was born and raised in Brooklyn so I guess that kinda knocks the edge off of most stuff lol.

Ok IM back muchachos!

Seriously though...I tried to get an Org round up if you will, ok, lets just call it a hang out and get drunk trip to PR for quite some time now:laugh:

IM game to set it up if we have enough interest:laugh::thumbsup::whistle:

Oh yeah and BTW for the Ricans..

Culebra
Icacos:moon:
Jobos:moon:
Guavate:thumbsup:
El Yunque:moon:
Luquillo:moon:Where you at NY!!??????????????
San Juan of course:laugh: I had to stand and salute the flag for Fez:laugh:

Man am I firckin tired...

when are we going MEATHEAD? Can't go April 17-23rd....otherwise :thumbsup: Call me mange!

Back