Life Flight

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
So a few years ago I hear about the fact that our local hospital has a "Flight Care" program for emergency helicopter flights... I contact them and the office lady tells me if I have a group of 10 or more we get a group rate... $25 per year and it covers MOST of the North west area !
So I am thinkin ... this is good for us Moto guys, cuz we ride all over and well, ya know we sometimes slip off the scooter...

So for the past 3 years I have been promoting the deal on our local website ( NorCalRiders.org )

Well check this out, below is an actual bill one of our local friends got from the flight care he had a get off at a track day aweek or so ago ::: But thanks to joining our group rate for only $25 per year, his bill was ... are you ready for this ... $0.00 !!!!

I strongly suggest you check locally for your Flight Care/Life Flight programs to see what is offered near you.

Life Flight bill.jpg

I need to check on that here. Diana's life flight was just under $19k

We had to move my mom late last year by helo, it was about 20 miles and the total bill was over 14K.

All I can say is wow! I never thought about it...that a lot of dough.
I would totally sign up if you found something in dallas.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

I will join this as well.
Never know...if I am riding stampede.
Thanks for info Kent.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Mine was 24k back in 07...... this program would have saved me some cash for sure.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Can't see totals? iPhone cuts off pics on the right side of them?
:(

TraumaHawk flew my brother to the hospital and it was over $20k so $25 is a durn good deal!

I got a life flight when I was small. The dirtbag medics wouldn't let me sit up to look out the windows. They kept holding me down.

I don't remember the total for my sons flight but my out of pocket was 2500.00 (ins. paid the rest). 25 a year is a steal. who in their right mind wouldn't do this?

Is this Nation wide or Noth Cal only?

Coby, there are plans like this accross the country, I suggest do a google search or check with your local hospital.

The one we have here also works with these affilates :

Reciprocating Programs
The Enloe FlightCare Membership Plan covers reasonable and medically appropriate use of our air ambulance or that of the following reciprocating programs:

Care Flight (Reno, Nev.)
Air Life (Bend, Ore.)
Life Flight (Portland, Ore.)
Life Flight (Boise, Idaho)
Life Flight (Twin Falls, Idaho)
Air St. Luke’s (Boise, Idaho)
Life Flight (Casper, Wyo.)
Airlift NW (Seattle, Wash.)
NW Medstar (Spokane, Wash.)
Cal Star (Northern California)

Back